Paid search - The Great Benefits
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Paid search - The Great Benefits
- 1. PAID SEARCH Benefits and The Awesome Data
- 2. My Background Dad 7 years experience Audigy Group 2.5 years
- 3. PPC Like Raising Kids There is a lot of A/B testing involved
- 4. A/B Testing Meals OR
- 5. A/B Testing Bribes OR
- 6. PPC Data is Like Listening to Three Kids at once Look at my cool hay fort. Look at me, I am climbing the tree. Look at the fish I caught. Focus on the most important information
- 7. Paid Search vs. Organic Paid Result Map Pack Result (Local) Organic Result
- 8. Why Should I Do Paid Search? I already rank really well for my keywords in organic and map pack results.
- 9. It Is Hard to Rank Outside Your City... In Organic and Local Results. Paid search allows you to easily target specific locations outside your practice city.
- 10. Immediate Traffic Paid search gives instant results while organic Ranking for organic keywords can take months.
- 11. New Product or Service Launches Have a new hearing aid you want to promote? Just started offering pediatric dentistry?
- 12. Dominate Search Results Paid Result Organic Result Map Pack Result
- 13. Find the Missing from Organic KEYWORD DATA With Not Provided Google has taken away a lot of keyword data
- 14. Lets Be Mad Scientists With all this data available, we can perform many tests, and see results quickly.
- 15. Apply Successes to Organic Strategies HELPING
- 16. Test New Landing Pages Test headlines, content and calls to actions on landing pages. Apply successes to main website.
- 17. The Ads Test ad copy and calls to action with paid search. Apply successful ad copy and calls to action to organic Title Tags and Meta Descriptions.
- 18. Keywords (Search Queries) You have got to pay for this information now. (Maybe so Google makes more money)
- 19. Filling in the Missing Gap We can use the paid search query results to identify high converting keywords
- 20. What is Driving Conversions We now know which keywords are generating phone calls and form submissions. Can you hear me? I need hearing aids.
- 21. Avoid Surprises or Disappointments Dont Promise something in an ad and not deliver on the landing page.
- 22. Can you see the disconnect? Search Term was: Invisible Hearing Aids
- 23. Or the Disconnect Here? Search Term was: Lyric Hearing Aids
- 24. Making Everything Flow Search Term: Compare Hearing Aids
- 25. Making Landing Pages Better
- 26. Try to Avoid Stock Photos As Tim Ash said, Stock photography is business porn Anyway we can use member photos is best.
- 27. Photos & Content that Do Something If the photo or content does not enhance the call to action, it does not belong on the page.
- 28. Get an Edge Testimonials and awards are a great way to stand out from the crowd.
- 29. Internal Data The Amount of information we will be able to get can seem almost endless
- 30. Your PPC Dashboard
- 31. The Assisted Conversion
- 32. Number of Touch Points Should I buy that from here or that other place?
- 33. Quick and Slow Conversions
- 34. Member Monthly Data
- 35. PPC Resources Unbounce Blog: http://unbounce.com/blog/ PPC Hero: http://www.ppchero.com/ Search Engine Land: http://searchengineland.com/library/channel/sem Word Stream: http://www.wordstream.com/blog A Good Book to Read:
- 36. Thank you for your time Questions?