Committee presentation 2013-2014
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Committee presentation 2013-2014
- Your 2013-2014 CURCT Committee an Introduction
- President: Chris Beynon Info Coming Soon!
- Chairman: Ben Orrell Studying: Psychology Describe yourself in 3 words: Down Hill Specialist Favourite quote: Are you riding or are you hiding? - Anon Years cycling: 2
- Secretary: Ben Babcock Studying: Journalism Media and Cultural Sciences Describe yourself in 3 words: Spinners are winners Favourite quote: It never gets easier, you just get faster - Greg Lemond Years cycling: 2
- Social Sec: Nick Poole Studying: Marine Geoscience Describe yourself in 3 words: Bring Back Mode Favourite quote: I never drink water because of the disgusting things fish do in it - W.C. Fields Years cycling: 16
- Treasurer: Will Arnold Studying: Medical Engineering Describe yourself in 3 words: The Fastest One Favourite quote: Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man how to cycle and he will realise fishing is stupid and boring - But I do quite like fishing. - Desmond Tutu/Will Arnold Years cycling: 1
- Mens Captain: Marc Di Guisto Studying: Mechanical Engineering Describe yourself in 3 words: Baroudeur - Grimpeur - Loveur Favourite quote: Its not about the bike - Lance Armstrong Years cycling: 5
- Womens Captain: Alex Biggs info coming soon!
- Alumni President: Tim Fulford Studying: MA Political Communication Describe yourself in 3 words: Efficient - Loud - Outgoing Favourite quote: It doesnt hurt less you just ride faster! - Bernard Hinault Years cycling: 11
- Honorary Committee members: Info coming soon