Social media as it relates to family practice attorneys
Embed Size (px)
Social Media is becoming more relevant and impactful to attorneys of all kinds whether it be for marketing purposes, or for how it impacts their cases. It is critical law firms are aware of how they can build their practice as well as support their clients by understanding the relevance, and limitations, of social media. www.soaringsolutions.net
Transcript of Social media as it relates to family practice attorneys
- Social Media and Family Practice Attorneys Sue Koch, Chief Navigator- Soaring Solutions | [email protected]
- Why Social Media? An independent study showed that of 58 million consumers seeking an attorney in the past year, 75% cited using online resources at some point in the process* *Source: Stephen Fairley -The Rainmaker Institute
- The Foundation of Efciency Business Goals & Objectives AudienceTargeting Brand &Voice Traditional Marketing Integration Reputation Management Content Social Media Strategy
- Content Hub: Blog Thought Leadership Search Engine Optimization Amplify Exposure Lead Generation
- Blog Best Practice OfferValue Blog vs Article Consistency Respond to Comments Relatable Stories Family Needs
- Social Media Case Studies Dorsey & Whitney LLP: Quirky Questions Blog
- Content Youre the Expert
- Why Facebook? Surprise Statistic: Facebook Pages are only 2nd to LinkedIn in bringing attorneys referrals *Source: Stephen Fairley -The Rainmaker Institute
- Why Facebook? Thought Leadership Search Engine Optimization Build Community Amplify Exposure Lead Generation Advertising Options
- Facebook Best Practice 80% of attorneys say theyve seen an increase in cases involving social media. 1/3 of divorce lings last year included the word Facebook.
- Social Media Case Studies Facebook Page
- Why Facebook? People love to help
- LinkedIn LinkedIn is the only social media site whose usage among those over the age of 50 is greater than those aged 18-29.
- LinkedIn 70% of those surveyed about how they do research on a professional services provider used LinkedIn as a key tool.
- Being Fore of Mind With referrals being the key source of new business for lawyers, social media has the power to accelerate and amplify this process, exponentially.
- LinkedIn- 2 Simple Steps 1. Complete your prole 2. Post activity updates
- Next Steps
- Q & A Sue_Koch SoaringSolutions SueKoch