Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Paintball Arena
By: Connor Ware and Braxton Seidel
This location is in Mt. Pleasant North-West of Island Park on S. Crawford Rd. and East River Rd.
The promotion used for the arena would consist of:
• Billboards• Incentive programs• Contests• Newspaper and magazine articles• Online ads and flyers
• Most of our funding will come from investors which is around $750,000
• We will get a loan from Isabella Bank for $250,000
• Both business partners will contribute $250,000
Vendors, Souvenirs, Special Promo.
• One of our vendors would be Powerade. Another vendor could be Zephyr Paintball
• Souvenirs could be paintball guns for sale, also hats, paintballs, and t-shirts
Small Arena #1 Small Arena #2
Athletic/ Entertainment• Paintball is both athletic and entertainment,
it’s fun and you have to run around and stay active
• In the game there can be many game types like free for all, capture the flag, and elimination where you only can get hit once and then your out, best out of 8 rounds
Tickets will be sold by time limits at the entrance• 2 Hour pass will be $15• 3 Hour pass will be $25• An all day pass will be $40• For a special yearly package for 4 people will
be $200• Discounts will be available for special events
• Promotions will be discounts on ticket prices on specific days
• Free paintballs on days special days twice a month
• Ads will be played on the radio and TV on days that the promotions are valid.
• Security personnel will be hired at the entrance
• All weapons brought from home will be checked to make sure they are not modified to fire real bullets or illegal modifications
• The parking lot will have 260 parking spots with 10 handicapped parking spaces
Food and Drinks
• Pizza will be sold at the concessions stand• Drinks that will be sold are powerade,
Gatorade, and other sodas• Candy will be an option in the vending
machines along with small chip bags
Each player will be required to sign a waiver the first time they enter the arena, it says that we are not responsible for injuries that can occur while playing.