New fashion unveils at: Lakme Fashion Week 2014
Embed Size (px)
The Lakme Fashion Week 2014 Summer-Resort collection has validated a bunch of new fashion trends, launching more and more collections of designer wear.
Transcript of New fashion unveils at: Lakme Fashion Week 2014
- New fashion unveils at: Lakme Fashion Week 2014
- India Fashion transition- Throughout the years that have rolled by in the fashion industry, 2014 seems to begin the best and most innovative trends of the decade, especially when it comes to India fashion. The world being globally connected, fashion travels faster than expected and reaches unpredictable areas of the world. Today we see a fresh take on fashion wherever we go. This includes India, where trends have left their mark with new fashion clothes being launched time and again.
- New trends in India fashion- Some of the exhilarating trends witnessed by 2014 so far are listed below: Prints have been the pattern of the season, may it be for men or women. Abstract, pacman, animal prints and tropical prints are ruling the fashion world when it comes to fashionable wear in India. Sling bags, which are again splashed with a number of varied prints, also very popular in solid and subtle colors have hiked up the status of small handbags, making it a fashion statement.
- The look brought up with collared shirts, high waist skirts and utility jackets, has been a very edgy look of the year so far, inspired by Meryl Streep in Out of Africa. Ice-cream shades, as they are called, like cyan and mint green, have been the color to sweeten everything, from trouser suits to evening gowns. The ultimate graphic floral patterns were a constant obsession among everyone from teens to elderly women and men even, for a substantial period of time. Although India doesnt have the atmosphere for shearling jackets, how could we afford to miss out on that ravishing trend? Fashion in India has seen a drastic hike in the sale of shearling jackets as the trend progresses and bags a wide number of trend followers.
- Unconventional lehengas and sarees are what you will find Indian fashion designers, thriving on. Lakme Fashion Week 2014, Summer-Resort brought along many such designer collections. Keeping up with our Indian tradition yet modernizing the look of it, with fresh colors and patterns is what our designers live for.
- Designer fashion clothes at Lakme Fashion Week 2014- The Lakme Fashion Week 2014 Summer-Resort collection has validated a bunch of new fashion trends, launching more and more collections of designer wear. Day 08 of the show saw a burst of subtle peaches and whites, with Anushree Reddys collection based on unconventional lehengas and sarees. Day 04 of the show was a collision of Indian prints and designs with western wear, a collaboration of the two designed with precise expertise by designer Arpita Mehta.
- Malaika Arora Khan walked the ramp for Anju Modis collection on Day 04, based on beautiful draped lehengas and pastel hues. The attempts to push ahead Indian wear does not end yet, designer Shehla Khans collection on Day 04 was yet another blend of Indian traditional wear, highly westernized with subtle colors incorporated with more of delicate net lehengas and borders. With a beautiful traditional end to the Day 04 show of the Lakme Fashion Week 2014 Summer-Resort season, fans and followers hope for the creativity to rise and shine further more.