Infographic Marketing: Better Creation, Better Promotion
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Infographic Marketing: Better Creation, Better Promotion
- 1. Infographic MarketingBetter Creation, Better Promotion
Design is about solving problems and providing elegant solutions.
Information design is about solving information problems.
3. David McCandless
4. What Success Looks Like
7. LESS GOOD
8. LESS GOOD
12. 13. Hooks & Narratives
14. Important Data: High and Huge
16. 17. You Cant Do This In Excel
22. Start With Your Own Website: Fake Your Own Greatness
23. Blog Seeding
24. Who Linked To Past Infographics?
Research Niche Infographics
Search Visual.ly / other infographic sites by keyword
Intitle:keyword + infographic
Inurl:keyword + infographic
Keyword + infographic
25. Promotion Outreach
For every person willing to embed/post your infographic, there are probably a dozen willing to tweet or vote up your content.
26. Social Bookmarking
Networks are valuable. Use your own or pay others for the use of theirs.
27. Infographic Submission
28. Content Repurposing
29. Use Tineye.com and Google to find those who embed your graphic request attribution and add contacts to your database for future outreach
Add additional text, internal links to other pages to aid SEO
Determine which keywords are sending traffic to the infographic enhance on-page optimization
Learn from your successes and mistakes
30. If youre navigating a dense information jungle, coming across a beautiful graphic or a lovely data visualization, its like coming across a clearing in the jungle.
31. Scott Cowley
All major baked goods accepted.