Embed Size (px)
Ask your CEO this question, before times get tough. To learn more, watch this LinkedIn webcast with Bruce Kasanoff, J.T. O'Donnell and Lou Adler: http://www.spreecast.com/events/can-we-make-sense-of-modern-hiring or visit http://www.kasanoff.com
Transcript of Gross Profit
- Making prots by cu2ng people is
- by developing talent!
- Ask your CEO: In tough
- (insert CEO answer here)
- Downsizers see employees as commodi
- Dont wait un
- In tough
- Unlike light bulbs and paper clips, people have ideas. People can grow, adapt and make giant leaps forward.
- Teamwork rings hollow at downsizers
- does NOT mean run as fast as you can
- or else you will be sacriced!
- These rms deserve the loyalty of employees, customers and investors. They deserve your loyalty. Renewers
- Research shows you cannot shrink your way to prosperity. Source: Strategies for Responsible Restructuring by Wayne F. Cascio
- Treat people as people Treat people as costs
- Walk away from cold, impersonal business strategies
- Grow through creaIvity, passion, loyalty and iniIaIve.
- Value human relaIonships Help others Never stop learning Seek long-term (not short-term) prots
- What did your CEO say?
- Credits Inspired by Strategies for Responsible Restructuring by Wayne F. Cascio. Thanks to Adam Grant for sharing this research with me. Except where otherwise noted, images by IdeaStepConceptStock/ ShuUerstock. Created by Bruce Kasano. Visit Kasano.com.