The Driving Sales Program
of 17 /17
Embed Size (px)
A presentation presented to Food4Less by Brand Alliance Media (BAM)
Transcript of The Driving Sales Program
- 1. The Driving Sales Program Presented to July, 2011
2. Who is BAM?
- Brand Alliance Media LLC, BAM, is a company dedicated to the design, development, operation and management of high-impact, non-traditional media.
- BAM provides synergisticadvertising for market leaders.
- BAM is headquartered in El Paso,Texas and Southern California, withnational and internationalpresence.
- BAM has an extended and valuablenetwork of strategic partners, in theUnited States and in Mexico.
3. Where is BAM?
- OnBIGSurfaces where products and consumers Meet Face-to-Face!
4. BAMs framing system
- BAMowns a revolutionary patent-pending media frame, which makes attaching full-color vinyl media simple, safe, and cost-effective.
- Constructed of light weight, heat treated aluminum,our system could be installed quickly, transformingnearly any flat surface into a billboard.
- Allows the use of non-adhesive vinyl media, generatingsignificant savings in time, materials and installationcosts.
- Easy installation, change-out, and reuse of graphics.Allows versatility and flexibility for seasonal andsegmented advertising campaigns.
- Gives walls and Semi-Trailers the Extreme Makeover,creating a Team of Giants to promote products andservices.
5. BAMs Truckside Advertising
- What is it?
- Its one of the most powerful and effective formsof outdoor media available today, with98%RECALL RATE,the highest in the AdvertisingIndustry.
- Especially effective forBRANDING . Fullymanaged graphic displays. Does not generate visualpollution. Visible from any direction.Dynamic
- MASSIVE size, at eye level...Just cant miss em!
6. BAMs Truckside Advertising
- Absolute Versatility!
- BAMsone-of-a-kind framing system provides 100% versatility and flexibility to the advertiser: quick Change-outs allows temporary, seasonal and new product-release campaigns.
- Flexibility - Advertisers can keep their marketing messages fresh by changing them as needed, and at very little cost!
- BAMtransforms trucks and trailers into high-impactMOVING BILLBOARDS!
7. BAMs Truckside Advertising
- Quality at its best!
- Best printing quality and highest resolutionavailable in the market.
- BAM prints in one piece - seamless - without wrinkles, or mismatched colors.
- BAMs system covers corrugated surfaces and trucks imperfections including screws, rivets,etc...
- And even more: art can be replaced fast and at minimum cost when damaged or obsolete!
8. Before After 9. BAMs Truckside Advertising
- BAMssystem permits the use of regular vinyl, at a fraction of the cost of adhesive materials.
- Installation and Change-outs are handled quickly and efficiently, avoiding costly downtime.
- Graphics wont be destroyed when removed and are re-usable:BAMsaves you money and protects the environment.
- The U.S. Traffic Audit Bureau (TAB) reports the average box truck, driven at peak times in selected areas of Southern California, will be seen by a monthly audience of 4 million; nationwide stats on Big Rigs exceed1 million impressions per month.
- Considering the above, truckside advertising is the most cost-effective advertising available.
The SMARTEST investment, at the lowest cost! 10. BAMs Wallscapes
- On Walls too!
- BAMcan transform almost any flat surface into a SPECTACULAR BILLBOARD, with the best quality, versatility, and low-cost operation, as in out truckside advertising program.
- Every wallscape is unique. It is designed according to the size, locaton, orientation, and traffic of each wall.
11. BAMs Wallscapes
- Why BAMs Wallscapes are better than any Billboard?
- Unlike traditional billboards our wallscapes createmassive brand awareness - strategically -at eye level,right at the Point-of-Sale!
- Consumers drive, walk and park next to them:Cantbe missed!
- BAMs wallscapes are consumers last sight beforeentering your store.
- Ecologicaly friendly,totally safe.
12. Our proposal to Food4Less
- BAMproposes Food4Less to be your strategic partner in:
- Creating and offering a powerful, new Point-of - Sale advertising media.
- Transforming exterior walls and distribution fleetinto high-impact billboards.
- Increase brand equity and sales.
13. Our proposal to Food4Less
- Provide High-Value Advertising Space on existing surfaces: building walls and truckside surfaces.
- INCREASED SALES for Food4Less as Advertiser .
- NEW REVENUE STREAM for Food4Less asMedia Provider.
- Grant select vendors major exposure and privilege, unavailable with other retail chains.
Benefits of Strategic Alliance: 14. Our proposal to Food4Less Benefits of Strategic Alliance:
- Turn non-productive assets into CASH FLOW.
- COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGEfor Food4Less and its vendors.
- $0.00 investment, INFINITERETURN
- With this type of Synergistic Advertising everybody wins.
- Food4Less wins.
- Food4Less vendors wins.
- BAM wins .
- Consumer wins.
15. Our proposal to Food4Less C O N T R I B U T I O N S BAM
- Provide the BAM Advertising DisplaySystem
- Installation and maintenance
- Pursue, negotiate and execute advertising contracts with vendor allies
- Turnkey Complete Project Management
- Existing exterior walls Total Cost: $ 0.00
- Existing distribution fleetTotal Cos: $0.00
- Play a key role and assitin establishing vendor/partener relationships and contracts
Food4Less 16. Our proposal to Food4Less BUSINESSPOTENTIAL
- Average Wallscapes monthly revenue to Food4Less is estimated at $2.00/sqft
- and $400 - $500/mo per truck!
17. Next steps... Shall we do business?
- Bret Mileski
- Ph.1-800 GreatAd
- Cell.(951) 255-2066
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Salvador Almeida
- Ph.(915) 239-8131
- Cell.(915) 630-4402
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Javier Vazquez
- Ph.(915) 239-7660
- E-mail: [email protected]