Proyecto Final URBE T121

Transcript of Proyecto Final URBE T121

Page 1: Proyecto Final URBE T121
Page 2: Proyecto Final URBE T121
Page 3: Proyecto Final URBE T121

Hello!! My name is Leilany, I live in VenezuelaMaracaibo Zulia currently in San Jacinto , I am 17 years old

and study in Industrial Engineering: URBE.

I like talking to my friends by e-mail, and my e-mail is: [email protected]

My favorite singer is Luis Fonsi and Daddy Yankee.

My favorite actors are: Jennifer Aniston and Ven Diesel.

In my room I have: camara , teddy , air

purses, my phone ,and much more.

I perform daily activities: study , sleep, dance

and watch televison.

My favorite food is Pizza , chocolate dessert ,and drink natural juices.

My family is my dad, my mom, my Brother and I have a happy family.

Page 4: Proyecto Final URBE T121

First Name: EddyLast name: HerreraNick name: EddyE-mail address:herrerae@ hotmail.comProfession: singer

First Name: Olga Last name: TañonNick name: Woman of Fire E-mail address:olgatañon@ hotmail.comProfession: singer

First Name: Omar Last name: GonzalezNick name: MerengueroE-mail address: omarmerengue@ hotmail.comProfession: singer

Page 5: Proyecto Final URBE T121

Born in the Dominican Republic, but his childhood was in the capital Santo Domingo his nacionality is Dominican

Born in San Juan Puerto Rico Capital, but his childhood was Santurce Puerto Rican, her nationality is puertoriqueña

Born in Venezuela Zulia Maracaibo and his nacionality is Venezuelan

Page 6: Proyecto Final URBE T121

hello my name is osmariagny, I live in Venezuela,

Maracaibo Zulia Av. currently in The Cleaner, I am 17 years old and study in Industrial Engineering: URBE.

I like talking to my friends by e-mail: OSMARIAGNYMENDEZ4 @ GMAILCOM.My favorite singer is Olga Tañon my favorite actris is daniela alvarado .

They know in my room I have a COPUT ,a cd, some

purses, a camera , my phone , and much more ...

The daily activities of the step studying , sleeping eating exercising and watching televison.

My favorite food is Chinese rice ,dessert Elad ,and vevida natural juices.My family is my father, my mother, my sister and I are a happy family .............

Page 7: Proyecto Final URBE T121

Enrrique Omar has in her room: A computer, a camera , a tv, gifts from their fans,

pictures of her concerts ,a cellular telefonp, and much more ...

Olga Tanon has in her room: her familis photography,

Cameras ,has a queen bed , a tv, a

Laptop a telephone , a stereo ,cd and neighborhoods.

Page 8: Proyecto Final URBE T121

Las Chicas del Can are singing in a concert in Puerto Rico , and as can be seen as a sing, another

plays the charrasca, and other musical instruments.

Eddy Herrera is practicing on a label to appear at a concert in Venezuela

Page 9: Proyecto Final URBE T121

Hi there!!! I’m Mayelin Semprún but people call mi Maye. I’m seventeen years old. I’m from Maracaibo, originaly. I live in La Cañada de Urdaneta with my father, Jorge my mother, Mayelis and my sister, Alondra, is fourteen. I study industrial engineering at URBE. I have two food for days. For lunch, likes steak and pizza for dinner. I love chocolate desserts and ice cream. I drink juices naturals and soda. I hate coffee.

Page 10: Proyecto Final URBE T121
Page 11: Proyecto Final URBE T121