Trends in video marketing
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Trends in video marketing
- TRENDS IN VIDEO MARKETINGBY MICHAEL LITT VIDYARD PRESENTS:
- HAVE YHEARD?HAVE YHEARD? - Just about Everyone, Company ABC Thenextbigthingin contentmarketingisvideo
- It'sHERE,ANDIT'SBIG I cant really credit that quote to anybody in particular because its been said by everyone. B2B marketers know that online video is more than just a trend.
- If major brands dont already have video content libraries, thats what theyre looking to create. Video assets keep you relevant and help you meet customer expectations.
- 86% of brands will increase their spend on video in 2014. 61% of young executives say they will rely more heavily on business-class video within the next 5-10 years. And, by 2017, online video will make up nearly 70% of consumer Internet trac. AND THE FUTURES LOOKIN BRIGHTAND THE FUTURES LOOKIN BRIGHT
- Based on steady growth in the industry, were seeing B2B brands hiring talent to manage their video presence.
- Large companies are hiring Directors of Video Strategy left right and center. This ensures that someone has ownership of content assets, strategy, and that companies are better equipped to produce enough video to meet demand.
- Under this sort of dedicated leadership, weve seen some clients produce over 1,000 videos within the span of a year. And this is awesome because consistency and frequency are the keys to video marketing success.
- Online video is now about more than displaying content on the web, its about optimizing your content. You can customize the viewing experience to stand out among your competitors. THE SHIFT IN ONLINE VIDEOTHE SHIFT IN ONLINE VIDEO
- Nowmarketerscan: Brand video players to match a websites look and feel Congure video players to interact with elements on a page Leverage calls to action during or after a video And that's just the beginning NEW PLATFORMS = NEW POSSIBILITIESNEW PLATFORMS = NEW POSSIBILITIES CHECK US OUT AND START TODAY!
- Newdevelopmentsareaffectingtheindustry: This year were seeing top video marketing platforms focus on integrating with other marketing tools including: Marketing automation platforms CRM systems Social platforms AS WE LOOK FORWARDAS WE LOOK FORWARD
- These integrations help you consolidate all marketing data and customer insight in one place for analysis. This helps you make better decisions, and you can automate targeted follow up to high-scoring, qualied leads. SO HOW DOES THIS HELP MARKETERS?SO HOW DOES THIS HELP MARKETERS?
- MY VIDEO MARKETING PREDICTIONSMY VIDEO MARKETING PREDICTIONS Because production is no longer intimidating everybodys got a 1080p recording device in their pocket were going to see better videos from marketers, and lots more of them.
- With unique integrations with MAPs and CRMs, content marketers will be able to see whats resonating and why. Customer insight and analytics will shape video content going forward. Youll modify and amplify your strategy based on your videos quantiable performance.
- Eventually, you wont have to look for the best content online because the most relevant stu will nd you! Marketing automation will help serve up the perfect video content to the perfect lead at the perfect time.
- The futures here, and Im very excited to see what marketers bring to the table. For more video marketing insights, resources, and tips, check out the Vidyard Blog Or follow our SlideShare prole for more content here!
- Also, feel free to get in touch I love chatting about video marketing! Michael Litt CEO & Co-founder of Vidyard Michael@vidyard.com Follow us on SlideShare Subscribe for blog updates Subscribe to the bi-weekly newsletter Follow us on Twitter