Rhymes Edutainment…. The Rhymes Edutainment Black Film Curriculum Rhymes Edutainment Copyright ©...
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Rhymes Edutainment…. The Rhymes Edutainment Black Film Curriculum Rhymes Edutainment Copyright ©...
- Slide 1
- Rhymes Edutainment. The Rhymes Edutainment Black Film Curriculum Rhymes Edutainment Copyright 2006
- Slide 2
- Introduction Since its inception into society, film offers us the unique opportunity to impact our thinking and to dramatize societys very real circumstances and issues. The power of cinema to challenge and act as a catalyst for critical thought can not be underestimated. That is why we, here at Rhymes Edutainment have developed the Black Film Curriculum. This resource is an excellent tool for educators, afterschool & summer programs and parents as well to guide students & youth in an educational and engaging discovery of Black history and culture.
- Slide 3
- Rhymes Edutainment Black Film Curriculum The Rhymes Black Film Curriculum focuses on five areas and or periods of Black culture and history: Continental Africa/Nations of the Diaspora Slavery/Civil War Segregation/Civil Rights Movement Biographical Urban Contemporary
- Slide 4
- Titles Include: Roots Glory Cry Freedom Tuskegee Airmen Malcolm X Hotel Rwanda And Many More..
- Slide 5
- Coming Soon. The Rhymes Edutainment Multicultural Film Curriculum! Continue to visit our website for updates
- Slide 6
- Rhymes Edutainment Copyright 2006 Rhymes Edutainment E-mail: ThatsEdutainment@rhymesworld.com URL: www.rhymesworld.com Ph: 412-415-0410