Morgan Marine GRP Cabinets & Feeder Pillars - Single & Double Door Roadside Cabinets &...
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Morgan Marine GRP Cabinets & Feeder Pillars - Single & Double Door Roadside Cabinets &...
- 1. Tel: +44 (0)191 490 1547 Fax: +44 (0)191 477 5371 Email: email@example.com Website: www.cablejoints.co.uk www.thorneanderrick.co.ukQUALITY SERVICE FLEXIBILITYROADSIDE CABINETS & TRANSFORMER HOUSINGS
- 2. SINGLE DOOR HOUSINGS These cabinets are ideally suited to house and protect instrumentation and control panels, on a smaller scale. These smaller units are often supplied to Local Authorities, The Environment Agency, Network Rail and the MOD for a wide range of uses. Single door units are often offered with a choice of a cylinder night latch lock or a hasp & staple and can be pre-fitted with plywood backboard for mounting equipment. Standard Cabinets are manufactured from Single Skin GRP (Glass Reinforced Polymer) using self-extinguishing fire retardant resin to Class 2 BS 476 Part 2. The Cabinets are low maintenance and non corrosive. Standard colours of stock cabinets available are BS 5252 14-C-39 Green and 10-A-07 Grey, though the full BS 5252 or RAL range is available.FEEDER PILLARMETER CABINETTORBETTETORBAYDOUBLE TORBAYTYPE PTYPE RTYPE SCabinet Width External Internalmm 340 330Cabinet Width External Internalmm 460 450Cabinet Width External Internalmm 640 630Cabinet Width External Internalmm 640 630Cabinet Width External Internalmm 640 630Cabinet Width External Internalmm 630 620Cabinet Width External Internalmm 900 890Cabinet Width External Internalmm 900 890Height Maximum860Height Maximum615Height Maximum910Height Maximum1135Height Maximum1135Height Maximum1165Height Maximum1175Height Maximum1175DepthExternal 210 Internal 135 Maximum (Top) 210DepthExternal 300 Internal 265 Maximum (Top) 300DepthExternal 300 Internal 250 Maximum (Top) 355DepthExternal 530 Internal 450 Maximum (Top) 570DepthExternal 300 Internal 250 Maximum (Top) 355DepthExternal 370 Internal 320 Maximum (Top) 430DepthExternal 330 Internal 280 Maximum (Top) 385DepthExternal 545 Internal 500 Maximum (Top) 600DoorClear Width Clear Height240 710DoorClear Width Clear Height370 520DoorClear Width Clear Height490 720DoorClear Width Clear Height490 720DoorClear Width Clear Height490 720DoorClear Width Clear Height485 710DoorClear Width Clear Height750 710DoorClear Width Clear Height750 710SillHeight95SillHeight45SillHeight80SillHeight300SillHeight300SillHeight300SillHeight290SillHeight290OPTIONAL FEATURES The full range of cabinets are available in Steel, standard construction is 2mm pre galvanised sheet and painted to BS or Ral range. 3mm and 5mm steel, Stainless Steel, Aluminium are available. MOUNTING BOARD VENTILATIONInstallation Standard units have an open base with an integral flange. Integral composite floors are available (standard on Type P, Torbette and Meter Cabinet). Standard fixing is through reinforced internal ADDITIONAL INSULATION NICEIC ELECTRICAL INSTALLATIONflanges by rawl bolts onto prepared concrete bases. Alternatively, most units can be wall mounted. STAINLESS STEEL DOOR FURNITURE INTEGRAL FLOORS MULTIPLE LOCK CHOICES VIEWING WINDOWS CAT FLAP AND GLAND PLATESwww.morgan-marine.com
- 3. DOUBLE DOOR HOUSINGS The Double Door range of cabinets are widely used within every major Water Authority, by the Power and Gas suppliers and used heavily within the Communications Industry. All double door housings are supplied with tower bolts and the four larger kiosks in the range also have door-stays fitted as standard. With a choice of cylinder night latch lock or a hasp & staple fitting, these kiosks can also be supplied with plywood back boards, basic electrical fitting and ventilation options. Typical uses are in air quality monitoring, at pumping stations and for MCC protection nation wide.TYPE OTYPE MTYPE JTYPE GTYPE HTYPE FTYPE ECabinet Width External Internalmm 1065 1010Cabinet Width External Internalmm 1065 1010Cabinet Width External Internalmm 1410 1390Cabinet Width External Internalmm 1760 1730Cabinet Width External Internalmm 2010 1990Cabinet Width External Internalmm 2010 1980Cabinet Width External Internalmm 2010 1890Height Maximum Minimum1270 1235Height Maximum Minimum1275 1220Height Maximum Minimum1515 1465Height Maximum Minimum1580 1540Height Maximum Minimum1585 1540Height Maximum Minimum2255 2215Height Maximum Minimum2255 2215DepthExternal 460 Internal 400 Maximum (Top) 530DepthExternal 660 Internal 580 Maximum (Top) 745DepthExternal 660 Internal 605 Maximum (Top) 775DepthExternal 790 Internal 730 Maximum (Top) 900DepthExternal 800 Internal 740 Maximum (Top) 910DepthExternal 1250 Internal 1180 Maximum (Top) 1360DepthExternal 1750 Internal 1680 Maximum (Top) 1860DoorClear Width Clear Height860 860DoorClear Width Clear Height860 860DoorClear Width Clear Height1165 1220DoorClear Width Clear HeightDoorClear Width Clear HeightDoorClear Width Clear Height*DoorClear Width Clear Height*SillHeight240SillHeight240SillHeight120SillHeightSillHeightSillHeightSillHeight1485 1310 701730 1305 701735 2000 45** denotes removable sill1735 2000 45** denotes removable sillOPTIONAL FEATURES The full range of cabinets are available in Steel, standard construction is 2mm pre galvanised sheet and painted to BS or Ral range. 3mm and 5mm steel, Stainless Steel, Aluminium are available. The steel kiosk range is offered in a full range of powder coated finishes.Installation MOUNTING BOARD Standard units have an open base with an integral flange. Integral VENTILATIONcomposite floors are available (standard on Type P, Torbette and ADDITIONAL INSULATIONMeter Cabinet). Standard fixing is through reinforced internal NICEIC ELECTRICAL INSTALLATIONflanges by rawl bolts onto prepared concrete bases. Alternatively, STAINLESS STEEL DOOR FURNITUREmost units can be wall mounted. INTEGRAL FLOORS MULTIPLE LOCK CHOICES VIEWING WINDOWS CAT FLAP AND GLAND PLATESwww.morganwww.morgan-marine.com
- 4. TRANSFORMER HOUSINGS The transformer housing has been specifically designed to be a robust but lightweight design. The housing incorporates high and low ventilation to disperse the heat emitted from the transformer; explosion-relieving roofs are optional. The large double doors at the front give easy access and are fitted with a pad lockable two point lock system. The housing has been independently tested by the Building Research Establishment to ensure it meets the required criteria. Transformer housings have many other uses; please call to discuss your requirements.TR1TR2TR3TR4TR5TR6Cabinet Widthmm 3112Cabinet Widthmm 3112Cabinet Widthmm 2500Cabinet Widthmm 1400Cabinet Widthmm 2500Cabinet Widthmm 2700Height Nominal2250Height Nominal2250Height Nominal2250Height Nominal2150Height Nominal2260Height Nominal22752264Depth1892Depth1892Depth1450Depth2800Depth24002900 1720Door2900 1720Door2290 1720Door1175 1880Door2290 1720DoorDepth DoorClear Width Clear HeightTR7Clear Width Clear HeightClear Width Clear HeightTR8mm 2800Cabinet Widthmm 1300Cabinet Widthmm 1800Height Nominal2275Height Nominal1725Height Nominal2000Door2800 Clear Width Clear HeightDoor1300Depth2390 1720Clear Width Clear HeightClear Width Clear HeightClear Width Clear Height2490 1970TR9Cabinet WidthDepthClear Width Clear HeightDepth1100 1630Door1700 Clear Width Clear Height1590 1720In addition, on all housings apart from the TR8, it is possible to remove the door stays and gain an additional 40 mm on the clear height.Installation Typical fixing down detail for Transformer range of enclosuresOn all housings apart from the TR4, TR5 and TR8, it is possible to remove the door threshold and gain an additional 60 mm on the clear height for most of the door width.Framework Partners to: EDF Energy - Power On Connect Western Power Distribution - Wales - West and Central England Regions Scottish and Southern Energy - Northern and Southern Regionwww.morgan-marine.com
- 5. Morgan Marine supply to the following:WaterGasPowerTelecommunicationsPSF Wales Llandye, Ammanford, Carmarthenshire SA18 3GY UK Tel: (+44) 01269 850437 Fax: (+44) 01269 850656www.psfwales.co.ukwww.morgan-marine.comMorgan Titan Approved to LPS 1175: Issue 7 Security Rating 2 and 3 Cert. No. 1051a/02RailPetro ChemicalTel: Envico Engineering +44 (0)191 490 1547 Fax: +44 (0)191 477 5371 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.cablejoints.co.uk www.thorneanderrick.co.uk Nantyffin Road, Enterprise Park, Llansamlet, Swansea SA7 9RG UK Tel: (+44) 01792 794619 Fax: (+44) 01792 793532www.envicoengineering.comHercules SAF SR3 & SR4 Doors and Modular Enclosures Approved to LPS 1175: Issue 6 and 7 Security Ratings 2, 3 and 4 Cert. No. 953a/953bWhilst every care is taken the preparation of this publication, it is not considered as binding in detail unless confirmed by us. Due to our process of continual improvement we reserve the right to make any alteration without notice