Mobile strategy framework - A game for client workshops
Embed Size (px)
The idea of the „Mobile Strategy Framework“ is to have a „game“ that helps you to find a better answer on what a client should do in the mobile (multi context) world. It tries to have a look at all the different aspects of mobile (multi context) in a modular way, so that you can find out how to tacle the relevant usecases properly.
Transcript of Mobile strategy framework - A game for client workshops
- The nexum AG is a consultancy and agency for digital media. Tamim Swaid, UX Consultant @tamimat Stefan Bhland, Senior UX consultant @spy23 Mobile Strategy Framework uxcamp europe 2014
- 2 Description As Im puting this slides in the wild, I would like to describe the purpose shortly. The idea of the Mobile Strategy Framework is to have a game that helps you to find a better answer on what a client should do in the mobile (multi context) world. It tries to have a look at all the different aspects of mobile (multi context) in a modular way, so that you can find out how to tacle the relevant usecases properly. The framework is still in beta :)
- 3 Vision / Goals Strategy Tactic Task
- 4 ST. PETERS SQUARE
- 5 ST. PETERS SQUARE
- 6 Mobile is big. What shall we do? Yes, mobile is big. What do you want?
- 7 Tools for goal oriented conversations
- 8 + =
- 11 Airport 1 (Current Data Weather, etc.) Airport 2 (Current Data Weather, etc.) Airport 3 (Current Data Weather, etc.) Airport 4 (Current Data Weather, etc.) Airport 5 Airport 6 Current Data Weather, etc.
- 12 Google: people, hardware, software, context, smartphone
- 13 Interface
- 14 Interface = Schnittstelle
- 15 People Company
- 16 Technology People Technology Company
- 17 Technology People Technology Company ContentUX
- 18 People Place Moving Fixed Cognitive Load Private Public Work Social Friend Colleague Alone Family Partner Mood Chilling Dissatisfied Happy Stressed Satisfied ?
- 19 Facebook is doing it Social Place Mood
- 20 Technology @ People Bandwith 3G EDGE GPRS Fiber / DSL LTE Wifi Input Gesture Sensors Audio Touch Photo Output Audio Visual / Screen Vibration No Connection Video
- 21 Content Form Responsive Content 1 Content for all Progressive Disclosure Content Tonality Card Sorting Information Architecture Quality Perfect Medicore UX Bad Way Usability Testing User Research Prototyping Personas
- 22 Technology @ Company Channel E-Mail SMS / MMS Chat Website Social Media Telephone Technology Telephone System Web iOS Native Framework Frontend Programming Lang. App (owned) Asynchron Synchron App (not owned) Systems CMS CRM PIM
- 23 Company Goals / Vision New customers segments Lead generation Customer retention Brand awareness Time to market Organisation People Processes Systems ?
- 24 You must be shapeless, formless, like water. When you pour water in a cup, it becomes the cup. When you pour water in a bottle, it becomes the bottle. When you pour water in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Water can drip and it can crash. Become like water my friend. Bruce Lee
- 25 UX Content Technology CompanyPeople Technology
- 26 Facts: Describe in a few words and the status quo Outlook: For the next 1-2 Years Pros: Advantage Cons: Disavantages LTE
- 27 The Game People Technology UX Content Technology Company ExecutionAnalytics & Hypotheses $
- Tamim Swaid firstname.lastname@example.org Tel. +49 221 56939 - 4149 nexum AG Maarweg 149 161, 50825 Kln Vielen Dank fr Ihre Aufmerksamkeit. Bild 28