9 most important recruiting questions
Embed Size (px)
What if, questions asked to define your business model, are used in a modified way for recruiting as well? Will it enhance cultural match and performance?
Transcript of 9 most important recruiting questions
- The 9 most important Recruiting Questions to ask www.breakingbarriers.com
- Defining and organizing a business, using the business model canvas has become standard. To find employees offering the perfect match for your companys business model is the next challenge.
- So WHY not use similar questions for recruiting as for defining your business model?
- What value proposition do you bring to work? www.breakingbarriers.com #1
- To whom are you providing your value? www.breakingbarriers.com #2
- What kind or relationship with your colleagues do you prefer? www.breakingbarriers.com #3
- Which channels do you prefer to communicate and deliver your value? www.breakingbarriers.com #4
- What do you expect in return for your value? www.breakingbarriers.com #5
- What are you prepared to give? www.breakingbarriers.com #6
- What are the key (knowledge/ experience) resources you have? www.breakingbarriers.com #7
- What are/will be your key activities you accomplish to provide your value? www.breakingbarriers.com #8
- Which partners do/will you take on board helping you to provide your value? www.breakingbarriers.com #9
- answers with your business model and decide where the candidate fit best.
- Found it helpful? Please share! Have remarks? Let me know on Twitter @breakbarriers or email me at: email@example.com www.breakingbarriers.com
- www.breakingbarriers.com @breakbarriers