What's Your Knack?
Embed Size (px)
The story of a very cool startup that could change how you get paid to do what you do best. Created by Bruce Kasanoff, author of How to Self-Promote without Being a Jerk, available here: goo.gl/xP6F3Z
Transcript of What's Your Knack?
- First in a series (maybe) of formerly topsecret ideas that could make your life waaaay better.
- What were you born to do?
- Stick it to The Man?
- Find shipwrecks?
- Save the planet?
- Sadly, many people go through life without discovering their true talents. Just as sad, some cannot find ways to support themselves with the talents they want to use.
- Their strengths are simply locked away, unused.
- What a waste of human potential!
- This company is using games to change all this
- At least that is the concept. Knack is still in beta mode.
- Knack says their games can unearth strengths like these
- and also like these.
- If this is true, being the good-looking muscular guy in the Hiring Jungle may become less essential.
- You may no longer need to interview your way past this guy.
- You will still need to prove you are a hardworking and positive human being
- But it will be easier to be discovered for your innate abilities, otherwise known as
- your knacks for doing certain things very, very well.
- Pay attention to Knack, and other companies that want to change the way that people discover what they were really meant to do
- Because bored beyond belief is no way to go through life.
- This public service announcement has been brought to you by Bruce Kasanoff, who helps companies develop great new ideas, and then spread them. Find Knack here. All images from Shutterstock
- Move along now. This Slideshare is closed.