Welcome to A & J Collision Repair
Embed Size (px)
You do not plan for an accident but we do. Here are some steps what to do in case of an accident and also some information about us.
Transcript of Welcome to A & J Collision Repair
- You did not plan for this. But we did!
- Have you every wondered how to deal with your insurance company after an accident? What do I need to do first? Or My vehicle is not drivable, now what? Do you know how to make the best choice for collision repair?
- A & J Collision Repair Welcome to I am the owner Jody Gatchell
- Have you every wondered how to deal with your insurance company after an accident? Nationally a consumer only gets in an accident every 7 years but the process is always changing. It is a good idea to contact your agent on the proper steps. You can ask a collision repair facility for advice too. We deal with the claims process as well.
- What do I need to do first? Contact your insurance agent or insurance company to get the claim started. They may write their own estimate or ask you to get the estimate
- My vehicle is not drivable, now what? You can request, at the scene, where to take the vehicle to. If you have rental insurance, you can get a rental vehicle If you are a claimant you will be able to get a rental car. Even if your car is drivable, do not drive a vehicle with safety items that do not operate.
- Do you know how to make the best choice for collision repair? Make sure that the auto body repair facility has a life time warranty on their workmanship. Ask to see the employee training certificates. Ask to tour the collision repair facility to see the repair process. Call the facility and hear how they answer the telephone.
- Our Purpose Is to help customers solve their problems when getting their vehicle repaired after an incident, and helping them with the insurance process. Is providing a stable work environment for employees to build their careers, and sufficiently taking care of the familys needs. To be a part of the community that we live and work in.
- Our Goals Is to have a collision repair business that is very successful and widely known for excellence. That we are working with all insurance carriers to help their customers with their collision repair needs. When someone is asked about collision repair in Conway we will be at top of their mind. They say A & J Collision.
- Our Product A vehicle that looks, drives and is back to safety standards like it has never been in an accident and is returned to the customer in a timely matter Is to take care of the customers need for auto body repair and to help them with the claim process
- Established * In Conway in 1997 It was started by Alan Tipton and Jody Gatchell Started as a two man shop in a 3 bay garage
- Current 18,000 square foot collision repair facility A staff of 12 individuals Help 1,000s of customers a year through the claim process to get the vehicles taken care of All the necessary tools and equipment to get the job done efficiently and correctly
- Located at 1215 Thomas G Wilson Dr. Conway, AR 72032 Take exit 129 and go east on to Hwy 286. after passing Amity Road take the next right on to Thomas G. Wilson, then we will be the first building on the right
- Qualifications Metal Techs receive I-Car training that is industry specified Paint Techs receive training though PPG paint company On- going training is important to the success of the repairs. Vehicles are constantly changing
- Social Media Facebook.com/ajcollisionrepair Twitter @ajcollision G+ A & J Collision Repair You Tube A & J Collision Repair
- Contact information Telephone 501.327.1882 Fax 501.327.4899 Email email@example.com Cell 501.328.7408 www.ajcollisionrepair.com A message from me on YouTube http://youtu.be/Rd9Up9RdB1k Owner Jody Gatchell