Trainiac Culture Code
Embed Size (px)
We live by our behavioural values. We call it our DNA or our Trainiac Culture Code. 7 values in total, a world of possibility. www.trainiac.com
Transcript of Trainiac Culture Code
- WE AREFULL OF INSIGHT (I know stuff and apply it in smart ways.) 1
- insight [in-sahyt] (noun) capacity to gain an accurate and deep intuitive understanding of a person or thing.
- I can see through the matrix.
- Albert Einstein THE PROBLEMS THINKING THE TYPE OF THAT IN THE WORLD BE FIXED BY TODAY CANNOT THAT EXIST CREATED THEM.
- Each new project and experience adds to my smarts. Before the solving starts, the knowing needs to happen. I cant fix stuff without knowing whats wrong with it so I make it my job to know. I reflect and remember and this makes me even better next time around.
- WE ARE I MAKE THINGS BETTER. DESIGN-MINDED. (im a problem solver.) 2
- designer [dih-zahy-ner] (noun) one who realises a concept or idea into a configuration, drawing or plan, which helps achieve the ideas designated objective(s)
- I cant not solve problems. Its how Im built. Hit me with your best shot.
- PRESIDENT & C.E.O. - IDEO TIM BROWN to integrate the needs of people, the possibilities of technology, and the requirements for business success. Design thinking is a human-centered approach to innovation that draws from the designers toolkit
- HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO00OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Unsolvable problem? Pfft. Challenge accepted. My mechanic told me, I couldnt repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder. Steven Wright
- WE DELIVER. I GET THE JOB DONE - RIGHT & ON TIME. (I do what I say I will, when I say I will.) 3
- deliver the goods (phrase; verb) to produce or perform something promised or expected, to attain success or reach a desired goal.
- This one speaks for itself. No doublespeak or jumping through hoops I do it right, on time, every time.
- Mae West an ounce of performance is worth pounds of promises.
- WE ARE ENGAGED. (I build open and working relationships.) 4
- engage [en-geyj] v. engaged, engaging, engages (verb) 1.to pledge or promise 2.to attract & hold the attention of; engross 3.to draw into; involve
- Client, COLLEAGUE, SUPPLIER, ASSOCIATE, PARTNER I MAKE FRIENDS.
- When you fail, Im there to dry your tears and point you in the right direction. Ill call you out when youre wrong. When you succeed, Im your biggest fan. I want to share ideas and dreams with you. And not in a meet-for-an-occasional-beer- but-gradually-lose-touch kind of way.
- You got friends all around you right now. Miles and miles of friends. Jake the Dog
- I am responsive. My lights are on. I am listening. I pay attention.
- WE LEAD LEARNING IN A ORGANISATION. (Ill help you reach your potential.) 5
- leadership [lee-der-ship] (noun) the quality or function of a leader: the person who challenges, supports, guides and directs
- The secret to mastery in any field is to forever be a student. Martin Palmer
- I support the performance of others. I have grown comfortable with courageous conversations and giving clear feedback positive and developmental.
- ...and maybe plays on the yeah. with the students HACKY SACK But a cool one, who wears a BACKWARDS BASEBALL CAP. LIBRARY LAWNS.
- WE ARE EASILY UNDERSTOOD. (I say what I mean and I mean what I say.) 6
- simplicity [sim-plis-i-tee] (noun) freedom from complexity, intricacy, or division into parts; plain and uncomplicated in form
- you know what we hate? which is why at CORPORATE BUZZWORDS. OFTHOUGHTLEADERSHIP&SYNERGY. BOXWE ENDEAVOR TO THINK OUTSIDE THE
- nah. I work and speak in the real world, using plain language that real human beings can understand. Nuff said. beep beep boopity boop
- If you cant explain it simply, you dont understand it well enough. ALBERT EINSTEIN
- WECHAMPION VALUE.LASTING (Im super smart in how I work.) 7
- long-lived [lawng-lahyvd] (adj) lasting a long time; persistent; durable
- http://www.flickr.com/photos/benimoto/ I LOVE IT YESTERDAY ITS MY BEST WORK TODAY. LITTLE LEGACY. when my from shows up in projects
- When I see something from yesterday that works perfectly for todays project, its like finding an easter egg.
- trainiac [trey-nee-ak] maniac: a wildly zealous or enthusiastic person train: to teach; to make proficient by instruction and practice ORIGIN: (noun) 1. a person with a passionate desire and superior ability to help others learn