Total Synergy 2013 client satisfaction survey results
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Total Synergy 2013 client satisfaction survey results
SURVEYwhat our clients* said...
*234 architectural and engineering professionals who use Synergy software participated in this online survey
in October 2013 (30% survey response).
WE’VE LISTENED... AND ACTED.
THANKS TO ALL OUR CLIENTS WHO PROVIDED FEEDBACK AND HELP US TO CONTINUALLY IMPROVE.
A KNOWLEDGEABLE TEAM AND A TIMELY RESPONSE ARE HIGHLY VALUED.THE OUTCOME
• Clients who raised concerns in this survey were contacted by our management team.
• Our services team has been restructured; more experienced people are now on the helpdesk.
• Client visits will be conducted by experienced consultants.
• New internal processes implemented to help improve service delivery with visible improvements in call log response completions already.
CLIENTS AREN’T ALWAYS WILLING TO PAY EXTRA FOR INCREASED SERVICES.THE OUTCOME
• All product related webinars are now free for clients.
• Annual client conference now professionally designed and produced on a national stage featuring original content based exclusively on client feedback.
• Periodic and subscription payments are now available to all clients.
CLIENTS PREFER TO INTERACT WITH SYNERGY TEAM IN PERSON OR ON THE PHONE.THE OUTCOME
• We will start to proactively visit more clients intheiroffices.
• Consultants now available on-site and online (via phone and PC).
• Annual user conference redesigned to allow clients to have greater engagement with the entire Synergy team face-to-face.
54% female56% male
ARE YOU SATISFIED
WITH TOTAL SYNERGY?
WOULD YOU RECOMMEND
THE GENDER BREAKDOWN
DEMOGRAPHICS OF RESPONSES
IS SYNERGY IMPORTANT TO
82% ARE SATISFIED WITH TOTAL SYNERGY PRODUCTS
66% ARE SATISFIED WITH
TOTAL SYNERGY SERVICES
NSW 44%NSW 44%QLD 27%QLD 27%WA 8%WA 8%
VIC 13%VIC 13%SA 6%SA 6%ACT 2%ACT 2%
VIC 13%ACT 2%
WA 8%SA 6%
“Bloody Awesome!! Dare say that makes me a raving fan!”
“The more I use the better I like and appreciate the software and its ability to save time and money.”
RESPONDERS BY ROLE