Top regatta Garda
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Top regatta Garda
- 1. The briefing
- 2. The departureSome more training during the sailing.
- 3. Team building activity Regatta
- 4. Sample programme03.00 p.m. meeting-place, briefing: short class about sailing techniques and dictionary, goals definition, muster roll. Uniform delivery.04.00 p.m. boarding and sailing with first manoeuvre proofs.04.30 p.m. regatta sailing along a buoys course06.00 p.m. landing and prize-giving with final cheers.
- 5. Included services: (Minimum Guarantee number: 14)N2 rental ASSO 99 boat (7 participants each)N. 2 Federal Nautical Instructor (one for each boat)n.1 Jet Events Assistantn.1 rental oceanic longboat for photographers and guestsPhoto shoot and Photo CD productionSailors for help boatLong boat fuel charge
- 6. EXTRAS: (Minimum Guarantee number: 14)Buffet aperitif after the regatta, during the prize-giving.Customized gadgets (gloves, jackets).Trophy.Customized sails or boats with corporate brand.Video shoot and video dvd production.Lunch or dinner at a typical restaurant.Pullman transfer to/from the hotel
- 7. The typicalrestauranton thesmall port