The Simplest, most effective and sustainable way to Increase Sales Productivity and Sales Revenue
Embed Size (px)
This presentation presents a simple and highly effective approach to increasing sales productivity and sales in financial institutions, but also applicable to any sales driven organisation in any industry. It addresses three key areas. The Sales Process; The Sales Leadership Process and a unique proprietary sales optimising technology platform, called Sales MeXimiZer which embeds and drives the sales and sales leadership processes. A combination of these three critical pillars, embed a customer centric, needs based, relationship driven sales culture in any firm / organisation.
Transcript of The Simplest, most effective and sustainable way to Increase Sales Productivity and Sales Revenue
- 2014 TRANSFORMING SALES & SERVICE
- 2014 THE MOST EFFECTIVE WAY FOR YOUR BANK TO SIGNIFICANTLY INCREASE SALES AND SALES REVENUE ON A SUSTAINED BASIS
- 2014 Our Sales Experience 11 Countries 1000s of Salespeople 1000s of Sale Leaders
- 2014 Our Team AbulRasa COO AliyaB.Haeri AdvisoryBoard BanFarrell ManagingConsultant Ehsanulhaq CTO HaiderMehdi President/CEO Humayun Rashid AdvisoryBoard,Senior ManagingConsultant MashkoorMurshed SeniorManagingConsultant NabeelMalik AdvisoryBoard,Executive Director-Canada RezaurRahim AdvisoryBoard SalmanMunir AdvisoryBoard,Senior ManagingConsultant UzmaKhan SeniorManagingConsultant YassirPasha Director-Pakistan
- 2014 The Issues around Sales Productivity Sales are down Competition is strong Need to increase We want a structured sales discipline / process Are my sales people doing the right things, everyday? We need to improve sales capability We need Sales leaders to be on top of things
- 2014 Issues that impact a firms Sales Engine 1. Saleschannels. 2. Interrelationship controland coordination between channels 3. Employment contractterms 4. KPIs, compensation, incentives, rewards Structure Leadership Capability Roles / Capacity 1. Portfoliobased Relationship Management approach. 2. Hunter/Farmer Model. 3. Sales &Service roles 4. MonoLinevs universalsales model Processes 1. SalesPlanning Processes 2. SalesEngagement Processes 3. Relationship Management Processes 4. SalesLeadership processes 5. Sales Automation Processes Capability 1. Banking,Business, Product,Competitor knowledge 2. Opportunity identification. 3. Planning, Contacting, Interviewing. 4. Pipeline management. 5. Closing 6. Relationship Management 1. Targetsettingand Planning. 2. Tracking, Measuring, Monitoring, Analyzing, Reporting. 3. Performance Coaching, developing , rewarding
- 2014 Sales is a process With the Right Customer3 At the Right Time2 The Right Sales Conversation1
- 2014 Ultimately its the OPC-IPC Sales Process which drives Sales..... O OPPORTUNITY P PLANNING C CONTACT C CLOSE P PIPELINE I INTERVIEW
- 2014 IDENTIFYOPPORTUNITIES MAKE SALES PLANS CONTACT CLIENTS CONDUCT INTERVIEWS MONITOR PIPELINE ...Which means everyday a Sales person must..... CLOSE O P C I P C IN PUTS OUTPUT
- 2014 Therefore Leadership has to ! Track, Monitor, Measure, Report, Analyse, Intervene, Coach INPUTS (Activities) to Get desired OUTPUT (Sales Results) REWARD TARGET SETTING ACTION PLANNING TRACKING Activities & Sales BRIEFING & DEBRIEFING SALES OBSERVATIONS SALES MEETINGS Performance Managemnt & COACHING Only Focusing on OUTPUT Sales Results has virtually NO benefit !
- 2014 Our Proposition Deliver More & Better Opportunities Embed and drive the Sales Process & Sales Culture through SALES MeXimiZer Enhance Leadership Capability & Effectiveness Enhance Sales Capability & Effectiveness
- 2014 Principle 1 = Increase Q&Q of Sales Opportunities Principle 2 = Increase Sales Effectiveness INCREASE OPPORTUNITIES FROM EXISTING CUSTOMERS AND NTBs 10 Opportunities & 30% Closing Effectiveness = 3 20 Opportunities & 50% Closing Effectiveness = 10
- 2014 CASA DEBITCARDS INTERNETBANKING MOBILEBANKING PHONEBANKING TERMDEPOSITS RETIREMENT WEALTHPRODUCTS INVESTMENTPLANS PERSONAL HEALTH AUTO BUSINESS OTHERS AUTOLOAN HOMELOAN PERSONALLOAN BUSINESSLOAN CREDITCARDS Deliver More & Better Opportunities The BSTP [Bus Stop] BBORROWING NEEDS SSAVINGS GROWTH NEEDS PPROTECTION NEEDS TTRANSACTION NEEDS
- 2014 Opportunities from Cross Sell Typical Retail Customer Needs 10 to 15 Products / Services PERSONALLOAN CURRENT ACCOUNTS HOME LOAN SAVINGS ACCOUNTS CAR LOAN INTERNET BANKING FIXEDDEPOSITS MOBILE BANKING CREDIT CARDS PHONE BANKING WEALTH & SAVINGS PRODUCTS INSURANCE& PROTECTION 10-15Products AverageCross-sell=2 WHY? HugeOpportunities Current&FutureBSTPNeeds& OtherBankingBSTP Relationships
- 2014 Opportunities from Cross Referrals From Different Customer Segments / Businesses BORROWING SAVINGS&GROWTH TRANSACTION PROTECTION BORROWING SAVINGS&GROWTH TRANSACTION PROTECTION BORROWING SAVINGS&GROWTH TRANSACTION PROTECTION BORROWING SAVINGS&GROWTH TRANSACTION PROTECTION MASS AFF HNI CORP SME COMM
- 2014 Enhance Sales Capability & Effectiveness ATTITUDE BEHAVIOUR KNOWLEDGE SKILLS PROCESS Quantifiable and Measurable Business,Banking, Product, Customer Knowledge. SalesProcess& Planning. OpportunityIdentification. Contacting. Rapportbuilding. Questioning/UncoveringNeeds. Summarizing& Presentation. ObjectionHandling. Closing;Cross Selling;Cross Referring GettingReferrals. TrackingPipeline. Fulfillment& On-boarding.
- 2014 Deepanalytics &reports10 Enhancing Leadership Capability & Effectiveness SalesAccompaniments5 DailyBriefs, Debriefs4 Morning MEETS3 Target Setting, Planning2 Allprescribed leadership activities1 Fieldaudits & observation9 Capability sessions8 Rewardsessions7 WeeklySalesmeetings6
- 2014 Embed & Drive the Sales Culture FRONT LINE STAFF HAVE CAPABILITY ON: Generating Opportunities Action Planning Contacting Pipeline Management Closing LEADERS CAN: Track, Monitor, Measure, Report Coach & Develop Capability Reward & Recognize Embedded Through Sales MeXimiZer
- 2014 What is the Sales MeXimiZer? A unique Sales-optimization technology platform RequiresminimalITresources6 Analysessaleseffectiveness5 Monitorssalesprocessimplementation4 DrivesdailysalesOPCIPCsalesprocessfromOpportunitytoClose3 CapturesallPre-Salesprocessdatabysalesperson,product,customer, segment&geography2 Web-based,fully-automatedSalesManagementsolutiononyourserver andfingertips(literally)1
- 2014 SMeX starts where a CRM leaves off Planning Contacting Interview/Meeting Pipeline Closure Leadershipis able to Track Generatingratios & reports Sales MeXimiZer moves the opportunity to Customerprofilingfor existing & future Needs CustomerLeads/ Referrals. Data mining Marketingcampaigns Transactiondata analysis Etc.... CRM is 1 of many different opportunity sources of e.g..
- 2014 Customized Sales tools and scripts. Bank Hierarchy, roles, functions, user name IDs Pre formatted forms and tools to drive the process. Integration withemail server user friendly tools toplan, capture daily customer engagement, conduct customer needs profiling, use sales scripts Features All Customer data withproduct holdings, portfolios All Products by name, ID, segment, business. All sales-persons data (RM, PB, etc) tagged tocustomer All bank employee data Data sync routine withCBS. Features Sales MeXimiZer comes Pre-configured
- 2014 SMeX Provides Sales Process Functionality Pipeline toClose orremovedfromprocess7 Opportunity to Pipeline orremoved fromprocess6 FreshContact planscreated automatically,withNextStepsWhat andNext StepsWhen functionality5 Contact Plans4 Opportunity lists3 Master List; Existing Customers, Prospects2 SMEXusers,products, geographies, businesses, segments1
- 2014 SMeX Provides Customer Functionality Review,analysis of customer portfolios5 Instant tagging of customers4 Allproducts3 Client Profiling; current/future needs, otherrelationships 2 Client Details, personal, professional, products, history 1 Customer attrition9 Leads/Referrals from customer8 Crossreferrals7 Transfer Portfolios6
- 2014 Deepanalytics &reports10 SMeX Provides Leadership Functionality SalesAccompaniments5 DailyBriefs, Debriefs4 Morning MEETS3 Target Setting & Planning2 Allprescribed leadership activities1 Fieldaudits & observation9 Capability sessions8 Rewardsessions7 WeeklySalesmeetings6
- 2014 Provides REAL-TIME info from CEO to RM Find out Whats working, Whats NOT, Where and Why? MOST IMPORTANTLY What to do, Where & When? Targeting, Tracking, Monitoring, Measuring Activity & Results against targets every MINUTE on your fingertips!
- 2014 Provides every report ever wanted & What to do to increase Sales Iwanttoincreasesalesfrom xtoyby30th June2014-What shouldIdo? IwonderWHYHaiderconsistentlysellsmore andwhatdoes hedo? IwonderWHYTeamXhasdonebetterthanTeamYinSales thisweek? IwonderWHYwesoldmorelastquartervsthisquarter? NOanalytics teamtocreatereports! Simple drag/dropto createyour own.Saveyour favorites!