The Complainers: How brands are letting people down on social media [RESEARCH]
Embed Size (px)
Consumers are more demanding than ever. They are quick to take to social media to complain about brands - whether they just want to have a moan or need an issue resolved. And they expect brands to reply pretty much instantaneously, with low levels of tolerance for slow replies or, worse, brands that ignore them. Axonn Media commissioned a poll of 1,000 social media users to find out how these individuals react when they have a bit of beef with a brand, and the results are interesting. This presentation presents the highlights of our findings, while the full report can be downloaded from our site at http://axonn.co.uk/resources/the-complainers.
Transcript of The Complainers: How brands are letting people down on social media [RESEARCH]
- The Complainers How brands are letting customers down on social media
- We asked 1,000 social media users about their experiences with brands online.
- Weve learned...
- Poor service IS EVERYWHERE
- AND SO IS SOCIAL MEDIA
- Social media users want to engage with brands.
- But they are often LET DOWN
- CONSUMERS HAVE HIGH EXPECTATIONS
- WHEN I MENTION A BRAND ON SOCIAL MEDIA, I EXPECT:
- These are just a few highlights from our report.
- Download the full research for free! http://axonn.co.uk/resources/the-complainers