Tax Defense Partners Review
Embed Size (px)
Tax Defense Partners provides a variety of tax resolution services to consumers. You may have heard some of their TV or radio spots while enjoying one of your favorite programs. If you're interested in learning more, you can find it on BestDebtCompanys.com at the link in the slides above.
Transcript of Tax Defense Partners Review
- Tax Defense Partners!
- Who Are They?! Having served over 15,000 taxpayers since 1998, Tax Defense Partners is a full service tax debt resolution company that works to settle tax debts and income tax collection actions. ! ! They employ licensed CPAs, attorneys and IRS enrolled agents to assist in providing qualied, licensed services for those dealing with the stress of tax related debts. !
- What Services Do They Offer?! Their main oering is tax debt relief for those who have back taxes that may have go9en out of control and are struggling to pay them back.
- Additional Services! Specic Services They Oer May Include: Payroll Tax Problem Services Bankruptcy Filings Installment Payment Plans Oshore Bank Account Issues
- Do They Offer Debt Education?! They dont specically oer debt educaHon services though their website oers countless resources and arHcles for learning more about tax debt management.
- How Do They Rate With The BBB?! The company is no longer accredited by the Be9er Business Bureau due to their failure to respond to some of their customers complaints led over the years. Due to this, their lisHng with the BBB has been revoked and they have been given an F raHng. Not every business is obligated to be accredited by the BBB and some companies dont bother to seek it at all.
- What Do Their Services Cost?! They oer a free consultaHon to anyone who is interested in learning more about their services and how they can help them personally. A at rate is charged for their services but this rate varies depending on state laws and circumstances.
- Website Resources! Tax Defense Partners hosts a helpful blog on their website with arHcles on subjects such as business audits, phone scams, tax refunds, income discrepancies and so on. This blog is a great source of informaHon, not only for clients but anyone who is curious about learning more regarding taxes, what to expect in communicaHons with the IRS, running a small business with nances in mind, etc.
- Why Type of Debt Do They Service?! Any tax related debts due to back taxes, delinquent tax returns, payroll taxes or investment fraud debt is handled by Tax Defense Partners.
- What Makes This Company Stand Out?! They have various celebrity endorsements from popular conservaHve radios hosts such as Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck and Sean Hannity. While these guys dont add too awful much legiHmacy, they do create some trust in them for some consumers.
- Do They Maintain A Social Media Presence?! They have both a Facebook account and a Twi9er account. The Twi9er account isnt widely followed, but their Facebook page has over 1,000 followers. On both channels they havent posted anything since 2013. They also have a YouTube channel with several videos discussing tax defense.
- What Does BDC Think of Tax Defense Partners?! BDC rates this company a 7.4 out of 10 for their 17 years in business and their specialized care for the clients they take on in helping solve their tax debt problems. Their customer service eorts for rst Hme callers could be a li9le frustraHng but they oer a solid refund policy and a team of truly skilled CPAs, a9orneys and agents.
- Potential Negatives! Having their accreditaHon with the BBB revoked doesnt give the best impression, parHcularly because the BBB states that this F raHng was given due to a lack of resoluHon of several customer complaints.
- Learn More! View the full review prole of this company by following the link below: h9p://bestdebtcompanys.com/taxrelief/ tax-defense-partners-review/
- Learn More