Super bowl vs super pockets
Embed Size (px)
Get in the Game because you can not own it unless you invest in it when it comes to real estate.
Transcript of Super bowl vs super pockets
- Super Bowl vs. Super Pockets Super Bowl parties are lots of fun. We get to meet up with our friends, family and meet new people. Cheering for our team or simply cheer for everyone.
- Advertisers and investors will be making big money this weekend while the average onlookers will just be having fun (nothing wrong with having fun).
- After the party will your pockets be empty? Do you have cash flow to pay for the electric bill after all the festivities? Not trying to be a "square" (using old slang). Just being "real".
- Everyone wins in real estate investment with the right strategy and the right team. Who is on your team?
- Get in the Game because you can not own it unless you invest in it when it comes to real estate.
- Investors/ future home owners visit: Get A Free Game Plan Realtors visit: Discover How Heardmo Investment Power Team Can Build Your Wealth and Turbo-Charge Your Retirement Cash-Flow Through Real Estate! Your Personalized Game Plan Will: Develop a custom 5 to 10 year plan to true financial freedom or a 6 to 12 month plan for cash flow now and financial freedom Reveal how easily you can create positive cash-flow for life Uncover 'Hidden Assets' you may not know you already have Accurately predict whether your money will outlast you or not Offer 3 actionable 'right-now' options to secure your retirement Schedule your FREE game plan today! There is absolutely no commitment. Nobody will come to your home, the Game Plan interview is done 100% over the telephone, and at a time that is convenient for you.*
- Tyler Bennett is the Chief Operating Officer of Strongbrook/Heardmo Investment. Tyler coordinates all the companys real estate investment services, overseeing the department that handles the PSAs, the Acquisition Department, the Insurance Department, the Real Estate Department and the Loan Department. He helps the company conduct financial analyses and oversees the transfer of properties to clients. As president of a major mortgage company, Tyler managed loans in excess of $600 million, including over $300 million in personal loan production. In addition, he has managed over $60 million in real estate purchases.