Stock market special report by epic research 23rd july 2014
Embed Size (px)
Get exclusive stock futures tips, intraday stock future tips on Indian derivatives market. Epic Research is a leading stock futures recommendation provider in indian market. Call- 07316642300
Transcript of Stock market special report by epic research 23rd july 2014
- DAILY REPORT 23rd JULY 2014 YOUR MINTVISORY Call us at +91-731-6642300 Global markets at a glance Asian stocks edged up on Wednesday as risk aversion trig- gered by recent geopolitical tensions continued to ebb. MSCI's broadest index of Asia-Pacific shares outside Japan rose 0.7%, lifted after the S&P 500 hit a new high overnight as risk markets turned their attention to positive corporate earnings and economic data. European shares bounced back on Tuesday on some strong earnings reports and after signs of cooperation between Russia and other nations in investigating the shooting down of a Malaysian airliner over Ukraine. Wall Street Update US stocks rose on Tuesday as some positive earnings and economic data pointed to a market that still had room to rise despite the S&P 500 hitting an intraday record. Inves- tors continued to pay close attention to unstable regions abroad, and while violence persisted in the Gaza Strip, hopes rose for an easing of tension in Ukraine. With 23 per- cent of S&P 500 companies having reported results, 66.1 percent posted earnings that topped expectations. The Dow Jones industrial average rose 61.81 points or 0.36 per- cent, to end at 17,113.54. The S&P 500 gained 9.90 points or 0.50 percent, to 1,983.53. The Nasdaq Composite added 31.31 points or 0.71 percent, to 4,456.0 About 5.05 billion shares traded on all US platforms Previous day Roundup the market ended on a strong note, marking second high- est closing level ever. The Sensex ended above 26,000 for second time, up 310.63 points or 1.21 percent at 26025.80 and the Nifty was up 83.65 points or 1.09 perent at 7767.85. About 1466 shares advanced, 1497 shares de- clined, and 114 shares were unchanged. Bharti Airtel soared 5 percent, while Reliance, HDFC, TCS and Hindalco were top gainers in the Sensex. L&T, Maruti, BHEL and Axis Bank were major losers. Index stats The Market was up in last session. The sartorial indices per- formed as follow; Consumer Durables [up 98.74 pts], Capi- tal Goods [down-108.67 pts], PSU [up 40.78pts], FMCG [up 56.93 pts], Realty [up11.15 pts], Power [down-7.39 pts], Auto [up 56.75 pts], Healthcare [up114.86 pts], IT [down 167.23Pts], Metals [up 136.28 pts], TECK [down 106.56 pts], Oil& Gas [up 188.27 pts]. World Indices Index Value % Change D J l 17113.54 +0.36 S&P 500 1983.53 +0.50 NASDAQ 4456.02 +0.71 EURO STO 3189.22 +1.66 FTSE 100 6795.34 +0.99 Nikkei 225 15344.75 +0.01 Hong Kong 223890.90 +0.46 Top Gainers Company CMP Change % Chg BHARTIARTL 353.35 16.15 4.79 RELIANCE 1030 32.35 3.24 HDFC 1039.20 28.90 2.75 WIPRO 560.10 15.15 2.78 TCS 2530.15 66.40 2.70 Top Losers Company CMP Change % Chg MARUTI 2515.00 -26.25 -1.03 PNB 919.00 -9.40 -1.01 LT 1653.80 -16.45 -0.98 M&M 177.05 -11.60 -0.98 BANKOFBARODA 831.00 -6.40 -0.76 Stocks at 52 Weeks high Symbol Prev. Close Change %Chg ADANIPORTS 287.6 0.70 -0.24 AXISBANK 2017.35 21.55 +1.08 CENTURYTEX 91.95 4.40 +5.03 IDFC 160.7 3.25 -1.98 MCX 848.7 62.2 +7.91 Indian Indices Company CMP Change % Chg NIFTY 26028.80 310.63 1.21 SENSEX 7767.85 83.65 1.09 Stocks at 52 Weeks Low Symbol Prev. Close Change %Chg
- DAILY REPORT 23rd JULY 2014 YOUR MINTVISORY Call us at +91-731-6642300 STOCK RECOMMENDATIONS [FUTURE] 1. BIOCON FUTURE BIOCON FUTURE is looking strong on charts, long build up has been seen, we may see more upside, if it sustains above 520 levels. We advise buying around 515-520 levels with strict stoploss of 500 for the targets of 535-545 levels. 2. RELIANCE FUTURE RELIANCE FUTURE is looking strong on charts, long build up has been seen, we may see more upside, if it sustains above 1030 levels. We advise buying around 1020-1030 levels with strict stoploss of 1000 for the targets of 1050-1070 levels. EQUITY CASH & FUTURE STOCK RECOMMENDATION [CASH] 1. RAYMOND Raymond weak on daily chart. We advise selling around 430 level with strict stop loss 438 for the targets of 422- 414 MACRO NEWS Govt wants banks to be exempt from CSR spend. International pressure on India to sign WTO trade agreement Govt to dispose of 90% high-value disputed tax cases by March PF account holders to soon receive universal numbers Differentiated banking licence: Local area banks hope- ful on RBI move. Axis Bank Q1 -Net profit at Rs 1,666.7 crore versus Rs 1,409 crore (YoY) -NII at Rs 3,310.5 crore versus Rs 2,865 crore (YoY) -Gross NPAs at 1.34 percent versus 1.22 percent (QoQ). Attorney General tells CBI to chargesheet marans (Sun group will be in focus). TCS partners with MapR Tech for data alliance. IBM, Wipro in race for Rs 1200 crore Reliance Commu- nications ' contract. MCX-SX seeks to end business ties with Financial Tech- nologies.
- DAILY REPORT 23rd JULY 2014 YOUR MINTVISORY Call us at +91-731-6642300 FUTURE & OPTION MOST ACTIVE PUT OPTION Symbol Op- tion Type Strike Price LTP Traded Volume (Contracts ) Open Interest NIFTY PE 7,700 30.9 5,57,214 60,81,350 NIFTY PE 7,600 13.2 4,39,840 59,90,300 BANKNIFTY PE 15,000 42 32,879 7,36,400 BANKNIFTY PE 14,500 10.3 12,770 4,83,625 TCS PE 2,350 4.4 2,071 1,65,875 HDFC PE 1,000 3.1 1,825 1,86,750 TCS PE 2,450 20.9 1,778 71,875 INFY PE 3,200 21.2 1,586 2,96,500 MOST ACTIVE CALL OPTION Symbol Op- tion Type Strike Price LTP Traded Volume (Contracts) Open Interest NIFTY CE 7,800 41.1 5,71,616 7,767.85 NIFTY CE 7,700 98.5 4,75,152 7,767.85 BANKNIFTY CE 16,000 26.75 33,510 15,427.35 BANKNIFTY CE 15,500 156.9 28,762 15,427.35 IDEA CE 150 2.15 3,440 146.4 RELIANCE CE 1,100 1.5 3,265 1,030.00 TCS CE 2,400 97.35 3,178 2,530.15 TCS CE 2,450 61 3,078 2,530.15 FII DERIVATIVES STATISTICS BUY OPEN INTEREST AT THE END OF THE DAYSELL No. of Contracts Amount in Crores No. of Contracts Amount in Crores No. of Contracts Amount in Crores NET AMOUNT INDEX FUTURES 65614 2538.16 34558 1337.56 366586 14224.97 1200.60 INDEX OPTIONS 325807 12529.87 332015 12721.33 1785282 69303.05 -191.46 STOCK FUTURES 94473 3289.61 70081 2564.67 1542513 56432.50 724.94 STOCK OPTIONS 73835 2732.06 75896 2815.17 117963 4414.52 -83.10 TOTAL 1650.98 STOCKS IN NEWS Results today: Cairn India , YES Bank , Polaris Financial Technology , JSW Energy , L&T Finance Holdings , Kaly- ani Steel , Essar Ports , ABB India , Alstom T&D , Trans- port Corporation of India , Sanofi , NIIT , Mcleod Rus- sel , Liberty Shoes , GIC Housing , Coromandel Interna- tional. Lupin, US firms weigh bids for GSK's mature drugs. Tata Sons war chest swells on TCS dividend NIFTY FUTURE Nifty Future closed upside in the last trading session. We advise buying around 7780 level with strict stoploss of 7730 for the targets of 7830-7880
- DAILY REPORT 23rd JULY 2014 YOUR MINTVISORY Call us at +91-731-6642300 COMMODITY MCX RECOMMENDATIONS SILVER TRADING STRATEGY: BUY SILVER SEP ABOVE 45300 TGTS 45450,45750 SL 44950 SELL SILVER SEP BELOW 44700 TGTS 44500,44200 SL 44900 GOLD TRADING STRATEGY: BUY GOLD AUG ABOVE 28000 TGTS 28080,28180 SL 27900 SELL GOLD AUG BELOW 27850 TGTS 27770,27670 SL 27950 COMMODITY ROUNDUP gold held steady after falling on Tuesday as tensions over the Malaysian airliner downed over Ukraine eased. Spot gold was little changed at $1,306 an ounce after going as low as $1,301 overnight. It had climbed to as high as $1,324 late last week when the Malaysian airliner was brought down. U.S. crude dropped to around $102 a barrel, falling for a second consecutive session as oil supplies were unaffected by continuing violence and tension in Iraq, Ukraine and Gaza. Silver prices fell 0.50% to Rs 44,948 per kg in futures trade yesterday as participants trimmed their positions, tracking a weakening trend in precious metals overseas. At the Multi Commodity Exchange, silver for delivery in September con- tracts shed Rs 226, or 0.50%, to Rs 44,948 per kg in business turnover of 302 lots. December silver declined by Rs 195, or 0.42%, to Rs 45,801 per kg in business volume of six lots. The fall in silver prices at futures trade to offloading of posi- tions by speculators as cooling down of geopolitical ten- sions in Ukraine reduced demand for the metal as an alter- native investment. In the international market, silver fell by 0.60% to $20.80 an ounce in Singapore. Zinc hit a three-year high and aluminium touched a 16- month peak on Tuesday as investors sought more exposure to commodities due to improved fundamentals, and en- couraged by falling stocks and firm equity markets in Asia . London Metal Exchange stocks of zinc fell by 400 tonnes to 656,275 tonnes, their lowest in three and a half years, while aluminium stocks fell 9,075 tonnes to 4.938 million tonnes, their lowest in nearly two years. Nickel prices moved up by 0.35% to Rs 1,145.90 per kg in futures market yesterday as speculators enlarged their posi- tions, tracking a firming trend in spot market on increased demand from alloy-makers. Besides, an encouraging trend in copper and other base metals in the global markets sup- ported the upside. At MCX, nickel for delivery in August gained Rs 4, or 0.35%, to Rs 1,145.90 per kg in business turnover of 45 lots. Similarly, the metal for delivery in July rose by Rs 3.80, or 0.33%, to Rs 1,139.40 per kg in 926 lots.
- DAILY REPORT 23rd JULY 2014 YOUR MINTVISORY Call us at +91-731-6642300 RECOMMENDATIONS DHANIYA BUY DHANIYA AUG ABOVE 11985 TGTS 12015,12065 SL 11935 SELL DHANIYA AUG BELOW 11900 TGTS 11870,11820 SL 11950 GUARSEED BUY GUARSEED AUG ABOVE 5530 TGTS 5560,5610 SL 5480 SELL GUARSEED AUG BELOW 5470 TGTS 5440,5390 SL 5520 NCDEX NCDEX INDICES Index Value % Change Castor Seed 4136 0.76 Chana 2847 -1.42 Coriander 11940 -0.01 Cotton Seed Oilcake 1670 -0.65 Guarseed 5495 1.29 Jeera 11545 0.00 Mustard seed 3633 -0.68 Soy Bean 3807 -0.78 Sugar M Grade 3068 -0.29 Turmeric 6522 -0