Steel seal presentation
Embed Size (px)
Steel Seal Tom Onslow ColeSTEEL SEAL SPONSORSHIP Tom Onslow-Cole Tears up the track at Croft in his new Steel Seal sponsored VW Passat. Head Gasket Repair...in a bottle! Award winning Steel Seal is the simplest, most effective head gasket repair on the market in fact we are so confident Steel Seal will repair your blown head gasket it comes with a no quibble money back guarantee! Watch Steel Seal's Latest TV Ad If you are looking for a simple DIY pour in head gasket fix that will save you thousands against a mechanical repair then look no further than Steel Seal head gasket repair. Steel Seal Head Gasket Repair creates a seal (as the name suggests) that will set like steel, this will repair the leaks in the cylinder head gasket permanently. Steel Seal can be used in all types of vehicles and engines with a water cooling system regardless of whether your vehicle is petrol or diesel. Steel Seal Head Gasket Repair has a solid track record of repairing cars, bikes, vans, pickups, 4x4's, tractors, lorries and was once even used in an aeroplane!
Transcript of Steel seal presentation
- BLOWN HEAD GASKETS
- THE CAR INDUSTRY The car industry is by far one of the most lucrative markets in the world. Its revenue is generated by sales of different types of vehicles and company name brands that challenge each other to make the most customer friendly, up to date, modern vehicles.
- THE CAR INDUSTRY Although this has been very profitable, another main source of revenue in the car industry is also sales of car parts both refurbished and new, as these are the components that are important in the overall functioning of a vehicle.
- THE HEAD GASKET The head gasket is one such part. It is located in a very delicate position, between the bottom of the engine, known as the engine block and the top of the engine, known as the head, and functions as a seal between the two, separating the chambers of combustion from the engines cooling system, averting the coolant from the cylinders.
- HEAD GASKET DESIGN Head gasket failure or a blown head gasket is therefore a pretty catastrophic event for any car owner, even more so as many times it goes unnoticed, until its too expensive to repair.
- INADEQUATE GASKET DESIGN Blown head gaskets occur for a number of reasons. It can be due to poor design, as newer car models, may have an inadequate gasket design that leads to the head gasket malfunctioning under the pressure of the engine.
- THE MANUFACTURERS FAULT? It could be the manufacturers fault for missing screws, nuts and bolts, or it could be a problem due to an inadequate cooling system. Other problems include corrosion or negligent maintenance.
- RECOGNISE THE WARNINGS To avoid a blown head gasket, it is necessary to recognise the warning signs. Doing this may just save you from a very expensive garage bill.
- THE WARNING SIGNS Signs that your head gasket maybe about to blow include: Loss of power from the engine An overheated engine The presence of white smoke exiting the exhaust system Leaking water or coolant
- YOUR ENGINE CYLINDERS Another indicator that you may be subject to a blown head gasket in the future is if your engine cylinders are made of aluminum.
- ALUMINIUM ENGINE CYLINDER Depending on the make of your vehicle it is possible that you could have an aluminum engine cylinder with a head gasket that cannot support the thermal expansion of the aluminum, hence the increased chances of the head gasket blowing.
- BAD TO WORSE Now that your gasket is damaged, what can you expect? Well, depending on the severity of the damage, replacing a blown head gasket can cost more than the car is worth!
- WHY SO EXPENSIVE? Interestingly enough, the actual head gasket is not that expensive, however, the work involved in disassembly due to its tricky location can rack up the cost of repairs, it definitely doesnt help that if the problem is not rectified the entire engine could need replacing.
- OTHER OPTIONS? Some say, in situation such as these, it is better to buy a new vehicle altogether than to pay the quota of repairing a blown head gasket.
- STEEL SEAL HEAD GASKET REPAIR However there is another option Steel Seal Head Gasket Repair
- AWARD WINNING This award winning pour in solution costs the fraction of a head gasket replacement and is backed by a money back guarantee. Steel Seal has a 99% success rate and is available from over 2000 stockists throughout the UK and Ireland.
- THE BEST CURE The best cure lies in prevention, if you see the warning signs, dont ignore them, get your vehicle checked out before its too late.
- SAVE 100S Of course if you dont spot the signs early enough grab a bottle of Steel Seal today, it may save you 100s in garage bills. Visit www.steelseal.co.uk today
- AWARD WINNER!!