Solution Summary SAP® CRM rapid-deployment solution for insurance sales management
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Solution Summary SAP® CRM rapid-deployment solution for insurance sales management
- Slide 1
- Solution Summary SAP CRM rapid-deployment solution for insurance sales management
- Slide 2
- 2011 SAP AG. All rights reserved.2 Business challenges Solutions for specific business needs Put the customer at the center (customer orientation with a real 360-degree view) while cutting costs at the same time. Find a vertical CRM solution able to support end- to-end insurance core processes, with lean screens and insurance-specific content. Comply to legal standards, documenting the complete sales process with visit reports, salesman profile-documents and risk assessment documents.
- Slide 3
- 2011 SAP AG. All rights reserved.3 Business benefits Get all insurance-relevant customer information at a glance, including competitor information. Keep a complete interaction history for each customer. Have streamlined and flexible sales processes with template documents to successfully convert your offers into policies with your customers. Enrich CRM with Tailored Insurance Sales Processes SAP CRM rapid-deployment solution for insurance sales management The rapid-deployment solution supports a predefined role for insurance sales agents with features and functions they really need. Customers want a vertical customer relationship management solution with fast, simple, and smooth automation of customer-related processes and insurance-specific content.
- Slide 4
- 2011 SAP AG. All rights reserved.4 Whats included Solution scope Whats included solution scope Business partner management Supports customer management and provides a 360-degree customer fact sheet with relevant data, status, and activities. Extended functionality adds a customer cockpit with action buttons. Appointment management for insurance agents Supports sales activities in all phases and provides information about planned, ongoing, and past customer activities. Extended functionality includes a graphical overview of the customer portfolio. Insurance quotation management Allows insurance agents to process quotations and provides an example for a non-life configurable insurance product.. Extended functionality offers a sample interface with the SAP Policy Management application. Insurance application management Allows insurance agents to process applications. Extended functionality provides a sample interface with the SAP Policy Management application, enabling premium calculation and policy creation. Interactive reporting for insurance agents Allows insurance agents access to a Web-based, intuitive reporting framework through which they can easily access existing reports or create their own.
- Slide 5
- 2011 SAP AG. All rights reserved.5 Whats included Service scope Go Live in as Little as 13 Weeks SAP CRM rapid-deployment solution brings together software and services. The rapid-deployment solution of SAP CRM for the insurance agent offers our customers a pre-configured solution, at a fixed price, based on best practices in the areas of sales. The quick-time-to-value implementation methodology enables customers to go live in only a few weeks (actual duration dependent on the number of packages implemented). Extended functionalities are only available if the customer acquired and implemented the consulting solution and are delivered as service content. A special step-by-step guide describes each activity during the deployment
- Slide 6
- 2011 SAP AG. All rights reserved.6 System requirements Solution and Software requirements: Required product versions: SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP CRM 7.0/SAP NetWeaver 7.02, updated to service pack (SP) level 06 The SAP Product Availability Matrix provides further technical information on SAP components, see http://service.sap.com/pam http://service.sap.com/pam Relevant SAP CRM software components and SP levels: BBPCRM Release 7.01 Service Pack Level 0006 SAP AP Release 7.00 Service Pack Level 0025 SAP WEB UIF Release 7.01 Service Pack Level 0006 SAP BS FOUNDATION Release 7.02 Service Pack Level 0007 SAP Best Practices Add-on & SAP Best Practices Solution Builder Add-on BP-CRM Release 701V3 and use latest Service Pack BP-SOLBLD Release 70V6 and use latest Service Pack
- Slide 7
- SAP Service Marketplace (Quicklink /rds-ism) SAP Rapid-Deployment solutions The fastest way to run your business better
- Slide 8
- 2011 SAP AG. All rights reserved.8 No part of this publication may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or for any purpose without the express permission of SAP AG. The information contained herein may be changed without prior notice. Some software products marketed by SAP AG and its distributors contain proprietary software components of other software vendors. Microsoft, Windows, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. IBM, DB2, DB2 Universal Database, System i, System i5, System p, System p5, System x, System z, System z10, System z9, z10, z9, iSeries, pSeries, xSeries, zSeries, eServer, z/VM, z/OS, i5/OS, S/390, OS/390, OS/400, AS/400, S/390 Parallel Enterprise Server, PowerVM, Power Architecture, POWER6+, POWER6, POWER5+, POWER5, POWER, OpenPower, PowerPC, BatchPipes, BladeCenter, System Storage, GPFS, HACMP, RETAIN, DB2 Connect, RACF, Redbooks, OS/2, Parallel Sysplex, MVS/ESA, AIX, Intelligent Miner, WebSphere, Netfinity, Tivoli and Informix are trademarks or registered trademarks of IBM Corporation. Linux is the registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in the U.S. and other countries. Adobe, the Adobe logo, Acrobat, PostScript, and Reader are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries. Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle. UNIX, X/Open, OSF/1, and Motif are registered trademarks of the Open Group. Citrix, ICA, Program Neighborhood, MetaFrame, WinFrame, VideoFrame, and MultiWin are trademarks or registered trademarks of Citrix Systems, Inc. HTML, XML, XHTML and W3C are trademarks or registered trademarks of W3C , World Wide Web Consortium, Massachusetts Institute of Technology. 2011 SAP AG. All rights reserved. SAP, R/3, SAP NetWeaver, Duet, PartnerEdge, ByDesign, SAP BusinessObjects Explorer, StreamWork, SAP HANA, and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP AG in Germany and other countries. Business Objects and the Business Objects logo, BusinessObjects, Crystal Reports, Crystal Decisions, Web Intelligence, Xcelsius, and other Business Objects products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Business Objects Software Ltd. Business Objects is an SAP company. Sybase and Adaptive Server, iAnywhere, Sybase 365, SQL Anywhere, and other Sybase products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sybase, Inc. Sybase is an SAP company. All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies. Data contained in this document serves informational purposes only. National product specifications may vary. The information in this document is proprietary to SAP. No part of this document may be reproduced, copied, or transmitted in any form or for any purpose without the express prior written permission of SAP AG.