Embed Size (px)
Sol Present is a non-profit organization that in response to climate change looks to partner with schools, charities, hospitals, community centers and other public organizations in order to help them raise funds for their own solar system and lower their carbon footprint.
Transcript of Sol Present
- www.solpresent.org July 10, 2014
- Global Warming is not a new issue, in fact it is the current reality as 97% of climate scientist agree that climate change is occurring as we speak.
- The effects of global warming is obvious
- 2013 Alberta Flooding
- China Pollution
- There are solutions to addressing global warming
- With solar having the greatest reserve of energy on earth what if the main source of energy society relied isnt fossil fuel, but directly from the sun instead.
- In response to global warming, we believe that if every public rooftop in the world had a solar system installed, the total surface area of all the solar system installed will be able to gather enough CO2 free energy to power the planet.
- Sol Present is a non-profit organization looking to partner with schools, charities, hospitals, community centers and other public organizations to assist them in fundraising for a solar system of their own in order to lower their carbon footprint.
- 100% of our public donations will directly fund rooftop solar projects on schools, hospitals, community centers and other public organizations around the world.
- To cover our operation expenses we depend on In-kind private donors Government grants Foundations Sponsors Online store
- Our donors include Environmentalists/Green activists Kids/Young people Businesses/Corporations Governments Everybody Else
- Top 10 CO2 emitting countries we look to focus our activities
- Since we cant offer stock options or financial benefits, our ROI to our investors is measured by the Number of rooftop solar system projects completed through Sol Present Number of organizational partners Amount of global CO2 emissions avoided % electricity generation from solar in the world
- Thank You. Questions? Contact: email@example.com