Shifting to a DevOps Mindset
of 8 /8
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Shifting to a DevOps Mindset
- 1. Shifting to a DevOps Mindset
- 2. What is Dev Ops Encouraging greater collaboration between everyone involved in software delivery in order to release valuable software faster and more reliably
- 3. Why is it an imperative for Corporate IT to embrace DevOps? Are you preparing for Disruption?
- 4. Corporate IT Culture is Complex Aged workforce Legacy Burden Low employee engagement Under capitalized, under resourced Artificial Barriers Increased demand Pace of change Cost Pressures
- 5. How to make the shift? Education Disrupt your Managers Grass Roots or Tops Down Start small Change your seating Break Stuff Embrace mistakes Celebrate Success DevOps Days Minneapolis July 8-9http://futurestack.io/
- 6. What can you do to make the shift?
- 7. What does your business need to do to enable the shift?
- 8. Benefits of a DevOps Culture Greater collaboration across IT and with the business Higher employee engagement Increased employee retention rates Faster delivery of IT value Nimbleness Innovation