Search Engine Optimization, Organic & Paid Search
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Search Engine Optimization, Organic & Paid Search
- 1. Introduction ToSearch Engine Optimization
- 2. CONTENTS Define Search Engine Search Engine Optimization On Page Optimization Off Page Optimization Organic Search Paid Search SEO Recall Why SEO? Who are all using SEO Social Shares Connect
- 3. A Search Engine is a software system that is designed tosearch for information on the WWW A Search Engine is really a general class of programs, however,the term is often used to specifically describe systems likeGoogle, Bing and Yahoo! Search that enable users to searchfor documents on the World Wide Web.
- 4. SEO is a short form of Search Engine Optimization SEO means to improve your visibility of a web page orwebsite or to increase your business via Search Engines It splits up into two types On Page Optimization & Off PageOptimization Two major searches available in Search Engines like Organic &Paid
- 5. On Page Optimization On Page Optimization refers to using specific terms in a webpage toachieve higher Search Engine Rankings. The terms could be updatedon the visible parts of the page (what the viewer normally sees) or inthe code that creates the page (what the viewer does not see). AllOptimization is completed directly in the HTML file or page or onpage.
- 6. On Page Optimization Techniques Title Tag Optimization ( 65 to 70 Chars ) Meta Description ( 150 to 160 Chars ) Meta Keywords ( 200 to 250 Chars ) Robots.txt Sitemap.xml Creation ,, , , , ,
- 7. Off Page Optimization Off Page Optimization refers to web site optimizationtechniques, implementations that help improve webpage searchengine ranking, and that are not implemented directly on thepages or HTML file. Because some websites abused on pageoptimization, off page optimization carries more weight.
- 8. Off Page Optimization Techniques Directory Submission Social Bookmarking Article Submission Press Release Submission Classified Submission Blog Posting Guest Posting Commenting
- 9. Organic Search Organic search results are listings on search engine resultspages that appear because of their relevance to the searchterms, as opposed to their being advertisements. Incontrast, non-organic search results may include pay per clickadvertising.
- 10. Paid Search Paid Search: In contrast, non-organic search results mayinclude pay per click advertising.
- 11. Peoples are thinking
- 12. Brand Awareness Targeted Traffic Long Term Cost Benefit Brand Credibility CompetitorsReason
- 13. 70% of clicks for a particular search on are organic 70-80% of searchers are ignoring the paid ads 75% of users never click past the first page of results 18% of organic clicks go to the #1 position, 10% of organic clicks goto the #2 position, and 7% of organic clicks go to the #3 position. 79% of search engine users say they always/frequently click onthe natural search resultsSo, Why Use SEO
- 14. How Important is being on the 1st page of results
- 15. Basically If Youre ranked #1, you get 42% ofthe clicks #1 gets 4 times more clicks than #2!!
- 16. Industry Using SEO Software Information Technology Ecommerce & Deals Healthcare Travel Pharmaceutical Real Estate Social Networking
- 17. Social Media is the new player Shares Likes Comments Followers RTs/Mentions Links
- 18. ConnectSOFTLETSNO: 7, 3rd Kamarajar StreetChinnachokikulam, Madurai 625002IndiaCall: +(91)-(452)- [email protected]