Right core team
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Right core team
- 1.The Right People on the Bus: Your Core Group Makes All the Difference
2. Importance of Core Teams
- 88 % of the fastest-growing Church Plants have a trained core team in place prior to public launch.
- Only 12 % succeeded without having a core team in place.
- Two biggest reasons for failure: Wrong planter, Mismatched core team
3. Having a team will make you good Having theright people on the teamwill make yougreat . 4.
- Core group:
- The nucleus of the future church plant.
- How do you decide WHO should be part of this nucleus?
Definition 5. Group Question:
- What are two key characteristics you should look for when selecting your core team members?
6. Step One: Choosing Your Core Team First
- Share Gods vision for lost people (Strong faith commitment to Mission)
- Passionate about the shared vision
- Individuals who are magnets for others
- Match the Demographic Target
- Teachable Spirit/Positive thinkers
Anyone you can get!!! 7. Give people time to join the vision! 8. Get to Know Your Core Team
- Catalysts (those who initiate)
- Organizers (those who ensure it happens)
- Operators (those who keep it going)
- Developers (those who re-vision)
Coach/Train Help Pair Them
- Spiritual Gifts Assessment
Who are the WORKERS Who Are Your LEADERS 9. Group Question:
- Give some suggestions for possible sources of core team leaders?
10. Recruiting Your Core Group
- Pray God will bring the right people to you:
- People you meet that match the target demographic to be reached.
- Leaders who are duplicating themselves at church
- Members who are doing outreach
- Passionate new members
- People recommended by other leaders
11. 12. Suggestions for Key Leaders Look for
- Events Coordinator
- Administrative Assistant
- Treasurer (with a vision for ministry)
- Communications / PR Director
- Prayer Team Leader
- Small Groups Leader
- Outreach Leader(Coordinates efforts)
- Worship Leader
- Music Leader
- Children s Ministries Leader
- Leaders for top Key Ministries
MINISTRY LEADERS SUPPORT TEAM 13. Leaders must be developed. Invest 70% of your time in your core team! 14. Group Question:
- What are some key areas of leadership you need to cover as you look for core team leaders?
15. Fastest Going Church Plants
- 92 % had at least 3 key ministries in place before they officially launched.
- 98 % had worship ministries
- (100% of failing plants had worship service ministry )
- 96 % had Children Ministries in place before they launched
- 48.3 % had youth & teen ministries
16. Coaching Questions
- Around the tables: 5 minutes
- How did you select your ministry leaders?
- What leaders are missing from your team?
17. Boyan Levterov Coach/Pastor Crosswalk Fellowship Tel. 214-709-3338 [email_address] Questions