Presentation on The Art of Persuasion
Embed Size (px)
Presentation on The Art of Persuasion by Syed Zamin Ali Shah.
Transcript of Presentation on The Art of Persuasion
- Presented To: Mr. Faisal Dada. (Managerial Communication). Presented By Group Members: Muhammad Yaseen. (7444). M. Saifullah Khan. (8538). Syed Zamin Ali Shah. (8914). Zohair Ahmed. (8536).
- What is Persuasion? Definition: Persuasion is umbrella term of Influence. Persuasion can attempt to influence a person's beliefs, attitudes, intentions, motivations or behaviors. In Business Domain: In business, persuasion is a process aimed at changing a person's (or a group's) attitude or behavior toward some event, idea, object, or other person(s), by using written or spoken words to convey information, feelings, or reasoning, or a combination thereof.
- Powerful Ways To Persuade People To Do What You Want: The Powerful Law of Association. Positive Influence of Association. Selection of Associated Entity.
- Video Clip.
- Powerful Ways To Persuade People To Do What You Want: How to Persuade Anyone by Asking for More. Ironic Technique. How to Use Persuasion to Sell Anything. Choice of Persuasive words.
- Powerful Ways To Persuade People To Do What You Want: How to Persuade Your Audience Through Public Speaking. Gesture. Study. Connection.
- Conclusion: To be Persuasive we must be Believable. To be Believable we must be Credible. To be Credible we must be Truthful!
- Thank You So Much! Any Questions Please?