ppt of CPD(Embarking the Journey of Contributorship)
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of ppt of CPD(Embarking the Journey of Contributorship)
- Communication Skills Active Learning Assignment Chapter- 6 _Topics:Embarking the journey of contributorship
- Group of the Students 1.Akshay khandhadia 2.Ritika Agarwal 3.Nirali Akabari 4.Aakanksha Sharma 5.Krina Akhani
- Embarking on journey to the contributorship First step:Contributors are willing to step out of their comfort zone and try out new things. Second step: Contributors face challenges(instead of ignoring them or running away from them. Third step: Contributors choose to fill own life with meaningful and fulfilling activities. Fourth step: Contributors rely on themselves, instead of waiting for others to solve their problems.
- Contributors are willing to step out of their comfort zone and try out new things Prabhu Kastoorirajan is an actor. His screen name is Dhanush. Although he is an actor but he try new thing, he sing a song which is written by him self. He come out his comfort zone and do the thing in which he is not professional. The song written and sung by him is become very popular and every one give praised him.
- Contributors face challenges(instead of ignoring them or running away from them) 6th Feb, 1958 Manchester United Football team returning from serbia faced disastrous plane crash in Munich. 21 of the 44 on board air craft died & 8 of them were team player.
- OR as a Non contributor One can pile up the reason for their problems or defeats on someone else instead of looking the mistake they had done.
- Contributors choose to fill own life with meaningful and fulfilling activities Amitabh Harivansh Bachchan is an indian film actor. He first gained popularity in the early 1970s as the angry young man of bollywood and has since appeared in over 180 indian films in a carrer spanning more than four decades.
- While filming coolie in 1982,Bachchan was seriously injured during the filming of a fight scene with co-star punnet Issar. He was in the hospital with a ruptured intestine for months and at times was close to death.
- A remarkable outpouring of support and concern by his fan and the nation in general followed. After recovering, Bachchan resumed shooting for coolie and it finally realeased as a huge success owing to its pre-release publicity.
- Five lessons which we can learn from Amitabh Bachchans life 1. Never let rejection stop you. 2. Dont shy away from seeking help. 3. Failure only makes you stronger. 4. You need to constantly pushYourself. 5. Experiment every one in a while.
- Contributors rely on themselves, instead of waiting for others to solve their problems. APJ Abdul Kalam used to work as news paper distributor to financially support his family.
- Now from his hard work and ambitions he has become the space scientist and also serve india as Ex-president.
- Lessons which we can learn from Abdul Kalams life. 1. Be prepared. 2. Leaders Acknowledge contribution. 3. Go with the flow. 4. Keep fit. 5. Have a vision. 6. Connect with people. 7. Be Humble.
- Conclusion So, we are trying to sell you all is that All the major contributors in present or past have gone through many obstacles but and every time they had to chose Not to Give Up And this is what makes them special. So here we can conclude that every time we step out of our Comfort Zone We take one step forward on the journey of contributorship.