Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Powerful Teachers
- 1. Room 22010
- As part of our Term One Inquiry unit, Am I Powerful, we read the book CLEVERSTICKS, that tells of a boy who felt that he could not do a lot of things the other children at school could do, that is until he was able to show them how to use chopsticks, something no one else could do.
- Webecame teachers for others, using our own knowledge to help others learn.
3. Hayden taught his group how to make a bat mask. 4. Hayden was explaining how to make the eyes and ears . 5. 6. Jaseon taught his group lots of different ways to use a diamond shapes. 7. Caleb and Kajin thought Alysha did a great job of teaching them how to make a computer keyboard out of paper . 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. Hunter showed his group how to draw a car.He was a great help and taught them to right shapes to draw the body 13. 14. 15. 16. Lushea was teaching her group how to make paper flowers.They were good listeners and made very pretty flowers . 17. 18. 19. Madison taught us to make paper crowns. 20. 21. 22. Caleb was the teacher for making lego houses. 23. These boys worked as a team!! 24. Neishas group had a lot of fun when they were taught how to make sparkly cards. 25. 26. Nga Whai was a great teacher and showed his group how to make a book. 27. 28.
- We all thought our teachers should get 10 out of 10 .
- They have the power to get others to learn!!