Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Porsche
- Porsche: Guarding the Old While Bringing in the New Page 186 & 187 Nur Farhain Sazali Temur Kuronboyev CEA 110134 CEA 100717
- Summary In 1931, Porsche was founded by Ferdinand Porsche. People buy Porsche because the car mirrors their self-image; it stands for the things owners like to see in themselves and their lives. In the early 1970s, Porsche 914 became the op selling model because it was much cheaper than the 911. In 2002, Porsche produced the sport utility vehicles which is Cayenne; equipped with seatbelts fir five. Porsche sold only 27,717 cars in the five models it sells in the United States, in 2009.
- 1. Analyze the buyer decision process of a traditional Porsche customer Need Recognition - Financially successful people. Postpurchase Behavior - Consumer expectation and satisfaction Information Search - Strong and satisfying feelings Purchase Decision - Purchase intension & purchase decision Evaluation of Alternative - Accomplish daily task.
- 2. Contrast the traditional Porsche customer decision process to the decision process for a Cayenne or a Panamera customer
- Evaluation of alternative Postpurchase behaviour. The Porsche customers need to identify whether they will choose for a common model produced or sport utility vehicle (SUV). Some Porsche customers expect that Porsche Cayenne is sport utility vehicles (SUV) but they dissatisfied with the performance. For instance, most Porsche customers prefer on luxury car such as Porsche 911 which has a speed of satisfaction. For instance, one journalist said that the Cayenne does not feel like a SUV but rather like a Porsche.
- 3. Which concepts from the chapter explain why Porsche sold so many lower-priced models in the 1970s and 1980s? The concepts of Cultural Factors, the values of a Porsche are high and its a want to consumers, when these wants is affordable to customers, they will buy it.
- PORSCHE 914
- Porsche 914 became top selling model
- 4. Explain how both positive and negative attitudes toward a brand like Porsche develop. How Porsche change consumer attitudes toward the brand? The positive attitudes toward a brand like Porsche are developed by Social Factors. Customer buying a Porsche wants to show their status and separate from the lower class. The negative attitudes is developed when customers is not satisfied with the produce image, which become numerous but not niche. Porsche should keep the image of their high performance and the behalf of upper social level of customer, who enjoy the experience of driving rather than transportation
- Porsche is part of your family
- 5. What role does the Porsche brand play in the self-concept of its buyers? The Porsche brand plays a very important role, which is the upper level image of every customer of Porsche self-concept. Owning the product of the brand is an image of a successful and car lovers, who have the social statues and style of tastes.
- THANK YOU!