Panache Consulting Profile
Transcript of Panache Consulting Profile
Panache, established in 2009, is a Financial Consultancy and Executive search firm of experts, which is providing specialized tailor made services in resourcing finance and manpower and its economic utilization, including optimizing capital structure and fund raising to corporates.
VisionAs a multi-disciplinary business consulting organization, contribute significantly towards the success of national and international clients by offering cost effective quality services in managing financial and manpower resources of business entities.
PhilosophyWe understand specific problems, needs and requirement of the Clients and accordingly provide tailor made solution. We implement the plan of action and review the same from time to time to refine and synchronize the same with the dynamic environment so that best possible solution is available to our esteemed clients.
Values• Integrity- We uphold the highest standards of personal and professional ethics, honesty and trust.• Transparency- Our transparent work policies have helped us earn our commendable market reputation and in order to
maintain the same our approach remains contiguous in nature.• Confidentiality- We accord the highest respect to information that we have been entrusted with.• Partnership- We act as an extension of our client’s office. We are knowledgeable partners providing decisive and
dedicated support to our clients.• Value Creation- We endeavor to create superior customer value, through teamwork and collaboration with our vendors
and business partners. We strive to continuously improve the products, services and relations with our clients and customers.
• Quality Assurance- The standard of the services provided have to be incomparable in order to earn respect. We achieve the desired quality in a given time as our work culture digs in honesty, teamwork, personal excellence, individual progress, and mutual respect. The results we deliver transpire from the dedicated work we do, hence striking nothing but gold.
The financial planning is a complex issue, with so many alternatives available for the solutions with so many of the institutions. We guide our clients for the selection of the best alternative to lower the cost of borrowing and increase the bottom line.
Debt Syndication- Panache advices and facilitates fund raising for corporates through various structures such as:
• Working Capital Finance• Corporate Loans• Term Loans • External Commercial Borrowings• Project Finance for Green and Brown field projects• Promoter Funding • Issuance of SBLC and its further discounting in foreign countries• Financing of overseas subsidiaries.
Structured and Trade Finance Products - Panache offers its clients specialized services for their unique
funding requirements that are normally not met through regular banking products. Such structured and trade products are:• Acquisition Financing • Mezzanine Funding• Factoring – Invoice Bill discounting and Purchase Bill discounting• Discounting of bills backed by Letter of Credit• Raising of Buyer’s credit or Supplier’s credit• Operating lease and financial lease structures• Several others Off Balance sheet Financing for ex - receivable buyout, overseas financing etc.• Agri Finance / Warehouse Receipt Financing• Lease Rental Discounting
Panache HR Services is a Prominent Talent Acquisition and Specialist Organisation consisting team of competent professionals providing consultancy services towards specialized wide range recruitment across Middle and Senior level positions spanning various industries for various requirements.• Provide executive search to empower your business needs• Partnering your recruitment needs of the most talented business leaders.• Offer complete services for job seekers and companies.• Committed to serve diverse industries.
At Panache, we understand the intricacies of human resource management and aim at providing effective and efficient recruitment solutions; thus bridging the gap between the requirements of the organizations and the career aspirations of individual.
We can help our clients to get the suitable candidates, cultivate them and retain them. Our comprehensive recruitment and staffing solutions as HR consultant ensure the delivery of profitable propositions for your workforce requirements.
When you assign Recruitment responsibilities to Panache Consultants you can be rest assured that your organisation will be equipped with a high performance workforce.
Our Recruitment Process can be categorized into three phases, namely• Planning and Mapping• Implementation – Preliminary interviews , Short list generation ,informal reference check , client interviews• Closure – Select, Offer, Candidate joining
At Panache, we follow a carefully structured recruitment and selection process, which starts right from understanding the client’s needs and functions all the way to follow-ups with both clients and candidates post recruitment.
A brief description of the different stages involved in our recruitment process is given below: -
1. PlanningIn the planning stage, we evaluate the needs and requirements of our clients to determine the required set of skills, understand organizational behavior and relationships. This forms an integral part of our customer-focused recruitment services. Working as a cohesive team with our client, we identify the required experience and other characteristics, which are necessary for the successful candidate. We select those candidates, who fit in well with the company’s plan.
2. MappingBeing an efficient recruitment agency, during the mapping exercise, we perform industry specific desk and field research on companies and relevant people so as to identify the key competencies. It includes job title, principal accountabilities, key result areas (KRAs), authority to be infested, external/internal contacts, reporting procedures and supervisory relationships, working conditions / environment, job specifications, compensation package, location and other necessary details. Amongst several recruitment online companies, Panache is your most trusted staffing provider.
3. ImplementationThe implementation stage consists of several phases including, preliminary interviews, short-listing of candidates, informal reference checks, client interviews and formal reference checks.
•Preliminary Interviews- For preliminary interviews, we select the potential candidates on the basis of prior work experience, qualifications, strength and weaknesses and the ability of candidate to fit into the work-culture and ethics of the client organization. The potential candidates are contacted and interviews will be conducted to find out their interest and suitability. We deploy the necessary expert assessment after the screening of candidates by drawing up competency profiles through the most innovative proprietary platform. During this phase, our consultants keep on updating the client of the progress achieved.
•Short List Generation- The preliminary interviews result out in short-listing of highly qualified candidates. Confidential reports are generally prepared and submitted in writing to our clients on four or five individuals, who fulfill the specified position closely.
•Informal reference Checks- We conduct informal reference check to verify the listed achievements and last few work experiences of the short-listed candidates. After this phase, a list is handed to the client with our recommendations and assessments.
•Client Interviews- After the informal reference checks, we schedule a meeting between the short-listed candidates and the client with proper travel arrangements and handling of reimbursement of travel expenses. The consultant asks both the client and the candidates for the feedback after every interview.Formal Reference Checks- After client interviews, we conduct a formal reference check of the selected candidates. Our recruitment consultants contacts individuals / companies that are capable of providing details of the candidate’s qualifications, work ethics and other relevant feed back. The comments made by these references are then reviewed with the client.
4. ClosureThe closure stage consists of negotiation & offer, Follow-up / progress and handholding.
5. Negotiation & OfferWe actively participate in the negotiation process including compensation. Both the client and the candidates draw on our in-depth knowledge of market compensation and benefits in order to discuss and plan a competitive and equitable package.
6. Follow Up / ProgressUnderstanding the importance of follow up / progress phase, we keep in touch with the candidate until the time he / she joins the company.
7. Hand holdingAfter the successful candidate joining for a specified job, we keep an ongoing dialogue with both the candidate and the client. This handholding process ensures a smooth integration into the organisation and accomplishment of targets and performance goals.
Meenu Chawla (Founder)Meenu Chawla is a fellow member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India since 2003.She started her Career in Manchanda and Manchanda, Chartered Accountants. Following this, she joined KPMG, in their International Taxation department and also worked with Direct taxes and Expatriate Taxation department. Currently she is spearheading her own Practice firm and consultancy business since 2009, getting strong response from the market. She has more than a decade years of rich experience in the areas of taxation and compliance services.
Vijay Gupta (CO-Founder)Vijay Gupta is a fellow member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.He also has a degree from Institute of Company Secretary of India and lawyer too. He is a qualified Chartered Accountant and also holds Diploma in Information System Audit from the ICAI. He has been in practice since 2002. He is having vast experience in the field of Statutory and Internal Audits of Nationalized Banks, Financial Institutions and Corporate Sector Companies.
Vishal (Associate)Vishal is associate member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. He has more than 10 years of experience in Corporate Finance and Debt Syndication
Kajal Gupta (Associate)Kajal Gupta is fellow member of Institute of Company Secretaries of India. She has more than 7 years of experience in Company Law matters, Secretarial Audits, SEBI matters and other law compliance.