Page 1 of 4 - gate4india.com Page 1 of 4 Seeking a ... • Design and Detailed Engineering of...
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Page 1 of 4 - gate4india.com Page 1 of 4 Seeking a ... • Design and Detailed Engineering of...
Page 1 of 4
Seeking a challenging senior engineer position in a reputed organization in the field of Offshore Oil and Gas, Refinery & Petrochemical where I can effectively utilize my engineering knowledge and professional experience for better growth of the company . Total Years of Professional Experience : 6 years Area of Expertise : Static Equipment Design & Detailed Engineering Nature of Projects Handled
• Refinery and Oil / Gas, Petrochemical & Chemical Static Equipments Handled
• Shell & Tube Heat Exchangers & Plate Heat Exchangers, • Pressure Vessels, Reactors, Deaerators, Glass lined equipments • Process columns • Silos, API tanks etc
Employment Details : XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxx, NOV 2005 to till date Position held : Mechanical Engineer About Company : An engineering consultancy provides Engineering, Procurement, Construction Management services to Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Chemical and Pharmaceuticals plants and having more 40000 permanent staff and located in more than 15 countries. Area of expertise : Static equipment design & detailed engineering Work description :
• Design and Detailed Engineering of Pressure vessel (CS, SS, NF, SMO, HASTELLOY, GLASS LINED, FRP, RUBBER LINED), Process Columns, Heat exchangers (Shell & Tube, Plate type HE’s), Reactors,
API & Atmospheric Tanks, Silo, Bins etc • Preparation of Project Specification for various static equipments • Preparation of Material requisition for enquiry & Purchase. • Preparation of Mechanical Data Sheet • Technical Bid evaluation and selection of suppliers • Review and approval of vendor’s Static Equipment Design Calculations and Drawings according to codes
and purchaser standards. • Shop visit and monitor the project progress • Attending Technical meeting with client / vendor whenever required. • Interfacing with other departments like Process, Piping, Civil, Instrumentation at various stages of
Major Assignments : Projects Role and responsibility Position FEED, Detailed Engineering, Procurement & Construction of Singapore AO plant for CIBASC–
Design & detailed engineering of various static equipments, Preparation of Projects specification , Mechanical datasheet, Material requisition and TBA,
Page 2 of 4
Vendor document review
FEED, Detailed Engineering, Procurement & Construction of R&D CHEMDEV PILOT PLANT for Glaxo Wellcome Manufacturing Pte Ltd, Singapore.
Design & detailed engineering of various static equipments, Vendor document review Engineer
2. M/s AL SHABIA ENGINEERING CO LTD, JAN 2004 to OCT 2005 ( 1 year & 10 months ) SHARJAH, U.A.E Position held : Design Engineer About Company : An engineering consultancy mainly involved Design, Engineering and other consultancy services to various EPC & LSTK contractors in the Middle east region. Work description :
• Design and Detailed Engineering of Pressure vessel, Process columns, heat exchangers, Reactors, API & Atmospheric Tanks, Silo, Bins etc
• Preparing static equipment design calculation as per various international codes/ client specification. • Preparing material requisition for all kinds of static equipments. • Preparing mechanical datasheet and project specification • Reviewing and approving vendor documents like static equipment design calculations & drawings. • Planning and executing engineering phase as per the project schedule • Co-ordinate with Client / EPC contractors/ Third party inspection agency. • Shop visit and monitor the project progress • Attending technical / Kick off meeting with client and contractors. • Providing design support and attending ASME AUDIT as a Technical consultant to get U stamp for
various fabrication companies in Middle east. Major Assignments : Projects Role and responsibility PDH ALFASEL project, ALUJAIN CORPORATION, KSA through LURGI OEL GAS CHEMIE GMBH, GERMANY
Design & detailed engineering of Heavy process Columns , Heat exchangers & Pressure vessel ( ASME SEC VIII DIV 1& 2)
United Olefins Complex project, Al Jubail through SABIC / LINDE KCA DRESDEN GMBH
Design & detailed engineering of Process columns / Pressure vessel / High pressure Reactors ( ASME SEC VIII DIV 1& 2)
QATAR PETROLEUM through PETROFAC INTERNATIONAL
Design & detailed engineering of Low temperature Heavy pressure vessel , Process columns (ASME Sec VIII Div 1 and PD 5500), Vendor document review
HARADH AL CRUDE INCREMENT III project of SAUDI ARAMCO through TECHINT SAIC, Argentina
Design & detailed engineering of High Temperature Stainless Steel pressure vessels/ Atmospheric tank / API Tank (ASME Sec VIII Div 1 & API 650)
BU HASA FACILITIES DEVELOPMENT PROJECT of ABU DHABI COMPANY FOR ONSHORE OIL OPERATIONS through TECHNIP, ABU DHABI.
Design & detailed engineering of Heavy Pressure vessel (ASME Sec VIII Div 1)
SOHAR REFINERY, Oman through JGC, Philippines.
Design & detailed engineering of Pressure vessel and tanks, vendor document review
Desalination plant of Dubai Electricity and Water Authority through FISIA ITALIMPIANTI, Genova.
Design & detailed engineering of API tanks and Pressure vessel, vendor document review
Page 3 of 4
GACIC BDO FACILITY Project through AKER KVAERNER.
Design & detailed engineering of API tanks and Pressure vessel for Pressure vessel, Process Column and Atm.tank
• Performed design calculation for 8 meter dia x 96 meter height tall process column as per ASME SEC VIII DIV 2 for PDH ALFASEL project, ALUJAIN CORPORATION, KSA
• Performed Design calculations and attended ASME AUDIT as a technical consultant in design areas
for the following companies to get ASME U Stamp.
1. M/s Panorama Engineering & Contracting Ltd, Qatar 2. M/s Al Shabia Engineering Co Ltd, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates 3. M/s ETA ASCON Mechanical L.L.C, Dubai, United Arab Emirates 4. DESCON Engineering Abudhabi Works, United Arab Emirates 5. Hadeed,(A Group of company in SABIC), Jubail, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
3. M/s UNIVERSALHEAT EXCHANGERS LTD, OCT 2000 to JAN 2004 (3 ¼ yrs) COIMBATORE, INDIA. Position held : Design Engineer About company : A fabrication industry holding ASME ‘ U’ stamp which is involved in design & fabrication of various static equipments like Pressure vessel, Shell & Tube Heat exchangers, Process columns, Atmospheric tank etc to various Oil/ Petrochemical refineries through Major EPC contractors like L&T, EIL, JACOBS H&G, LG, TOYO,UOP, Technip etc. Work description :
• Thermal design of Shell and Tube heat exchanger using HTRI software • Mechanical design of Pressure vessel & Shell & Tube Heat exchanger as per ASME SEC VIII Div.1
& 2, IBR & TEMA. • Guiding the draftsmen Team and Checking the fabrication drawing prepared by them • Preparation of technical bid for submission along with offer to client. • Getting Approval of fabrication drawing & design from Client & Third Party Inspection Agency • Preparation of Technical Delivery Condition for material procurement • Attending technical and kick off meeting with client
Major Assignments :
• SRU ,CRU ,NHT ,Sulphur Block Associated Facilities Units of BPCL,Mumbai L&T Chiyoda/TECHNIP & EIL
• DHDT/MSQ up gradation project of IOCL,Mathura (U-Stamp)-DAELIM/L&T CHIYODA & JACOBS H&G
• NHDT unit of IOCL,Mathura – TECHNIP COFLEXIP & JACOBS H&G • Delayed Cocker Unit for IOCL- Panipat Refinery – EIL • Hydrogen Reformer & WHR package unit of IOCL,Panipat – L&T Mumbai • CDW unit of IOCL,Haldia – LG ENGG,Calcutta • Ara-Xylene PX2 of Integrated PX-PTA project of IOCL , Panipat – EIL • Reliance Industries Ltd – UOP India Ltd.
• Developed standard series heat exchangers for general industrial applications • Attended follow up U-Stamp audit successfully without any non conformity
Page 4 of 4
• Created company standards and work instruction to minimize errors
Exposure in Codes & Standards: I have experience in usage of various National and International codes / Standards / Specifications such as • ASME SEC VIII DIV 1 & 2 • ASME RTP-1 • PD 5500 • API 650, API 660, API 662 • TEMA, • NACE MR 0175 • Indian Boiler Regulation (IBR) • ASME SEC II Part A, B& D, INDIAN STANDARDS • NOZZLE LOCAL LOAD ANALYSIS - WRC 107/ WRC 297/ APPENDIX G • PVHO-1 –2002 (Safety standard for Pressure vessel for Human Occupancy) • SHELL DEP SPECIFICATION, SAUDI ARAMCO, PIP, SABIC SPECIFICATIONS Design software using: • Mechanical Design software for Pressure vessel: PV ELITE 2006 • Mechanical design software for API tanks : COADE TANK 2.5 • Component analysis of heat exchanger & Pressure vessel: CODECAL 2006 • Thermal Design Software for Shell & Tube exchanger : HTRI –Xchanger suite • Familiar with MATHCAD & EXCEL