Own your power claim your voice followup webinar
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Own your power claim your voice followup webinar
- Leadership & Communications Strategist Clarity Expert - Corporate Trainer Speaker & Author OWN YOUR POWER CLAIM YOUR VOICE FOLLOW- UP SESSION WITH ANNE AN HOUR-LONG WEBINAR TO SUPPORT YOU AND HELP YOU IDENTIFY YOUR NEXT STEPS AS YOU CLAIM YOUR GREATNESS
- MAKE EVERY ENCOUNTER MATTER WELCOME BACK!!!! Are you WAKING UP MORE AWARE OF THE GIFTS THAT YOU HAVE BEEN GIVEN AND ALLOWING YOUR GIFTS TO GUIDE YOU TO YOUR GREATNESS? WHAT YOU VALUE?
- Hope you are enjoying your book and are using it to claim your greatness! Please remember to download your FREE E.M.E.R.G.E. Lifeline Guide www.TheGiftedTrap.com/LifelineGuide a tool to empower YOU to put The EXTRA in front of your ORDINARY! INTRODUCING THE GIFTED TRAP E.M.E.R.G.E. FROM GIFTED TO GREAT
- 5 Core Components for Communicating Effectively & Being Clear Tuning Your Antenna to a Clear Channel CD www.TheGiftedTrap.com/bonusgifts ANNES GIFT TO YOU!! HAVE YOU CLAIMED YOUR SPECIAL BONUS?
- CONNECT WITH THE GOLDEN THREAD *** ALLOW A CONSCIOUS LOVING DOWN THROUGH YOUR BODY BREATH *** EXHALE OUT RESISTANCE BE PRESENT & TAKE FULL ADVANTAGE OF THIS TIME TO FOCUS ON YOU! MAKE YOU A PRIORITY FOR THE NEXT HOUR TAKE A MINUTE TO BREATHE
- BE FULLY PRESENT PLAY FULL OUT BE HONEST (WITH YOURSELF) NO JUDGMENT MUTE LINE *6 TO PARTICIPATE RAISE YOUR HAND LETS CONNECT & CREATE A MEMORY QUICK RE-CAP AGREEMENTS
- How would your life be different if You pretended those around you were deaf to your words? Let today be the dayYou let your actions speak and communicate your feelings and intentions. Steve Maraboli, Life, the Truth, and Being Free INTENTION OF TODAY ITS ALL ABOUT YOU My Intention is to spend this hour helping you to: SOLIDIFY YOUR HIGHEST VALUES IDENTIFY THE PERSONAL PRACTICES TO SUPPORT THEM START ESTABLISHING A CLEAR VISION FOR YOURSELF HOW? QUICK REVIEW CHECK-IN Q&A LASER COACHING ON CREATING YOUR VISION SETTING INTENTIONS FOR OUR TIME TOGETHER THE POWER OF INTENTIONS
- VALUES VISION VIRTUES VOICE The 4V Model To BE a leader in your life and your organization, you must be clear about the four pillars that establish the platform that you will stand on to fully Own Your Power AND Claim Your Voice. THE 4V MODEL REMINDER PILLARS TO BUILD A POWERFUL PLATFORM
- Principles or standards of behavior; ones judgment of what is important in life. www.oxforddictionaries.com WHAT ARE VALUES? VALUES REVIEW
- Timeless and do not change dramatically Sustainable in the longer term The foundation for a purposeful and meaningful life WHAT ARE CORE VALUES? CORE VALUES ARE...
- Leaders honor their core values, but they are flexible in how they execute them. - Colin Powell PERSONAL PRACTICES Daily rituals that allow you to live deep into your values and live with integrity. LIVING A VALUE-BASED LIFE STRENGTHENING YOUR CORE VALUES
- 1.________________________ a.________________________ b.________________________ c.________________________ 2.________________________ a.________________________ b.________________________ c.________________________ 4.________________________ a.________________________ b.________________________ c.________________________ 5.________________________ a.________________________ b.________________________ c.________________________ 3.________________________ a.________________________ b.________________________ c.________________________ YOUR CORE VALUES What You Stand For Who You Are 6.________________________ a.________________________ b.________________________ c.________________________ 7.________________________ a.________________________ b.________________________ c.________________________ 8.________________________ a.________________________ b.________________________ c.________________________ E.M.E.R.G.E. OWN YOUR POWER TRAINING TOOL by 9.________________________ a.________________________ b.________________________ c.________________________ ANDYOUR PERSONAL PRACTICES TO SUPPORT THEM YOUR NINE HIGHEST VALUES
- TIME TO FOCUS ON YOU CHECK-IN Pair up with your accountability partner Your partner is not here? OR Participating remotely? Work with another partner for today OR Take notes and share with your partner later ******** PARTICIPATING FOR THE FIRST TIME OR REMOTELY QUESTIONS: Who would you choose as an accountability partner? Think of someone who will Hold you accountable keep you in integrity with the personal practices you set to support your values Be Reliable you can count on them YOU ARE INVESTED IN THEMAND THEY ARE INVESTED IN YOU
- CHECK-IN QUESTIONS EACH PARTNER ANSWERS THESE QUESTIONS: 2 MINUTES EACH Where in your life are you successfully living into your values? Where in your life have you missed the mark on living into your values? What did you find challenging about this work and what support do you need? What have you found rewarding about this work and how can you build on it?
- SO WHAT ARE YOU THINKING? WHAT QUESTIONS DO YOU HAVE? WHO WANTS TO SHARE? TIME FOR Q & A VALUES SHARING
- YOUR ONE-ON-ONE TIME WITH ANNE WHAT ARE YOUR VALUES & PERSONAL PRACTICES? WHAT QUESTIONS DO YOU HAVE? LISTEN INTENTLY TAKE NOTES MAKE ADJUSTMENTS TO YOUR OWN AS YOU LEARN FROM OTHERS REMEMBERNO JUDGMENT!! TIME FOR Q & A HOT SEAT LASER COACHING TIME
- NEXT PILLAR -- VISION Helen Keller In order to carry a positive action we must develop here a positive vision. Dalai Lama A VIEW OF YOUR FUTURE The only thing worse than being blind is having sight but no vision.
- VISION STATEMENT It is a declaration of your goals for the future that states what you wish to achieve. It should reflect both your purpose and values. It should give you: Clarity of direction about your purpose Communicate your intentions for your future Have a level of excitement and motivation to it Provide inspiration for your daily actions EXAMPLE: "Abbott's vision is to be the world's premier health care company. Simply put, we want to be the best - the best employer, the best health care supplier, the best business partner, the best investment and the best neighbor." IMPORTANT ELEMENTS TO INCLUDE YOUR VISION STATEMENT
- MISSION STATEMENT A Mission Statement defines your purpose and the primary objectives for your life. Its prime function is to define the key elements that you use to measure success in your life. It should reflect and include: The gifts and talents you have that are unique to you How you use your gifts and talents to contribute to the world and others Describe the way you wish to BE in the world you live in EXAMPLE: Abbotts Mission is "To improve lives by providing cost-effective health care products and services." The Abbott Promise for Life We are here for the people we serve in their pursuit of healthy lives. IMPORTANT ELEMENTS TO INCLUDE YOUR MISSION STATEMENT
- IMPORTANT NOTES TO REMEMBER As you discovered in our last training on Values, the same holds true with your Vision and MissionAWARENESS is the first step Developing meaningful and effective Vision & Mission statements takes time Your Vision and Mission statements will evolve and change as you grow and develop Getting clarity about your PURPOSE is an important next step Doing this work has the ability to dramatically change your life in positive ways Work with your accountability partner, share this process and support each other IT WILL POSITIVELY TRANSFORM YOUR LIFE WHY DO THIS WORK?
- WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT YOU! List 3 characteristics about you and your personality that you know should include List 3 things that you are passionate about that bring you joy when you are doing them List 3 things you want to feel when you are doing what you love most BE SPONTANEOUS & TRUST YOUR GUT 2-MINUTE JUMP START
- FIVE KEY QUESTIONS WHO DO YOU WANT TO BE IN THE WORLD? WHAT GIFTS AND TALENTS ARE UNIQUE TO YOU ? WHAT ARE YOU PASSIONATE ABOUT THAT BRINGS YOU JOY? WHAT DO YOU WANT TO CONTRIBUTE TO THE WORLD? HOW ARE YOU GOING TO USE YOUR GIFTS TO DO IT? TAKE AWAY QUESTIONS TO GUIDE YOU KEYS TO CRAFT YOUR VISION & MISSION STATEMENTS
- Many people make New Year's Resolution with enthusiasm and zeal, yet most of these resolutions fail shortly after. Experts feel that the reason for the failure of these resolutions is that most people do not back their resolution with proper planning. E.M.E.R.G.E. & SOAR TELECOURSE Prepare yourself for the New Year with this 2-Part Group Training program to