Embed Size (px)
Oolong tea is a semi-fermented tea, integrating the best qualities of un-oxidized green tea and fully oxidized black tea. it consist of great taste. Get more details at http://www.teasyteas.com/
Transcript of Oolong tea
- Oolong tea www.teasyteas.com
- The oolong tea is among the most popular beverage in Asian countries like China.
- One of the reasons why people drink it is they believe it could help in their efforts for a healthier body
- The oolong tea is known for high concentration of antioxidants
- Oolong tea blocks your fat-building enzymes
- Health and fitness benefits of the Oolong tea:
- 1. Lessens Blood Pressure: If you have been suffering from high blood pressure levels for quite some time you might find serious advantages of Oolong tea. This isn't basically a wonder drug which is the great cure for high blood pressure levels.
- 2. Stress Reliever: A survey conducted at the Japan Research Institute proves that Oolong contains polyphenols which is an effective de-stressor. So, instead of consuming an excessive amount of foods to reduce stress, just drink a glass of beneficial Oolong tea.
- 3. Excellent for the Heart: When you take in Oolong tea regularly you're more unlikely to be affected by a cardiovascular disease mainly because Oolong greatly reduces cholesterol in your body and eliminates off the excess fat
- Get More Details Visit: www.teasyteas.com