NPIN's New Technologies Coming Soon!
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of NPIN's New Technologies Coming Soon!
- s New Technologies COMING SOON!
- cdcnpin.org goes SOCIAL! COMING SOON to cdcnpin.org s New Technologies Two-way communication between CDC and partners Peer-to-peer knowledge transfer via conversations and resource-sharing Private groups and wikis for collaborative work Member directory to locate peers with needed expertise Ability to follow specific social content, topics and members E-mail notifications on content of interest User-generated content throughout the site Unified search feature to return database, static and community content
- HIVtest.cdc.gov will be GetTested.cdc.gov Coming Summer 2014 on GetTested.cdc.gov s New Technologies Includes testing for HIV, STD, and hepatitis, as well as hepatitis vaccines Allows future integration of other tests Explains connections between diseases Offers a recommender tool to provide test and vaccine suggestions based on users responses; shows locations providing recommended services first Uses a Google API auto-complete address feature Supports content in both English and Spanish
- s New Technologies STD microsite has a new look and feel cdcnpin.org/stdawareness/ Clean and modern design with new layout, images and colors reflective of UX Testing results Left navigation accordion menu (click the drop down arrow to expand and reveal subtopics) New categorized menu for downloadable materials Tailored for multiple devices using responsive design (HTML5)
- New Testing & Treatment Widget Wizard Coming July 2014 on cdcnpin.org s New Technologies Makes all NPIN Organizations Database information accessible, including HIV/AIDS, STDs, TB, and hepatitis organizations Widget Wizard lets users change the header, description, types of information included, state, footer links, and labels, and choose from several widget sizes and color palettes Widget code generated instantly for partners to add to their own sites Enables users to search NPIN database information without leaving the partners website
- s New Technologies WWW.CDCNPIN.ORG EMAIL: INFO@CDCNPIN.ORG Follow CDCNPIN on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and G+ for updates