Embed Size (px)
Transcript of NPBS Celebrate
- 1. NPBS/AESN/HSN Celebration
Floating stones Martin Hill
- 2. Our Learning Intention
To celebrate and share our experiences.
To learn from the stories of others.
- 3. Jesse Demers, First Nations Elder (SD69) shares her joy in our work and blesses our gathering.
- 4. Linda Kaser and Judy Halbert share their wonder in our magic.
- 5. And it is pretty magical!
- 6. What will it take?
How will we keep the magic alive, we ask?
What will it take to continue our commitment to inquiry and working together?
- 7. I dont really need anything. I intend to continue my commitment for next year. I already made a contact with another school to work with next year!
- 8. We are excited about moving in a new direction. The work here by teachers is fabulous and inspiring!
- 9. Watching my kids succeed year after year!
- 10. Continued networking with other enthusiastic and creative teachers.
- 11. We are excited about moving in a new direction. The work here by teachers is fabulous and inspiring!
- 12. Continued great collaboration with colleagues.
- 13. I am committed already! Getting more staff members involved is my goal now.
- 14. Having colleagues who share the enthusiasm for improvement.
- 15. Were in for next year because the benefits speak for themselves.
- 16. Continued support for this kind of sharing.
- 17. Time!
- 18. Itll take teams like we have!
- 19. We are well-entrenched in inquiry-based learning!
- 20. Lets build structures that keep us talking and focused so that we can learn about our kids.
- 21. Watching the kids get enthused about their learning thats allwe need.