NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY PATNA for equipment for... · 2017. 5. 23. · 7 Name: Motorised...
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY PATNA for equipment for... · 2017. 5. 23. · 7 Name: Motorised...
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY PATNA (An Institute under Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India)
ASHOK RAJPATH, PATNA-800 005 (BIHAR)
Ph. 0612-2371715,2372715,2371929 Fax-061-2660480
Website- www.nitp.ac.in [email protected]
Ref No: NITP/Proc/CED/17-18/02 Date: 19.5.2017 Sub: Procurement of equipments for Geotechnical Lab. of Civil Engg. Dept., NIT Patna. National Institute of Technology Patna, an Institute of National Importance, invites sealed tenders from reputed Original Equipment Manufacturers / Authorised Dealers / Bidders for quality procurement of equipments for Geotechnical Lab. of Civil Engg. Dept., NIT Patna. All interested tenderers are requested to send their sealed quotation as per technical specifications in Annexure – I (a) & (b) and price bid as per Annexure-III (a) or (b) (under two bid system). For general terms & conditions, instructions to bidders etc. please refer Annexure- II. Pre-Bid for interested vendors: 13/06/2017 at 3:30 p.m. Tender will be accepted by 27.6.2017 upto 12:30 p.m. Detailed descriptions of the item and instructions for submitting your offer can be downloaded from our website www.nitp.ac.in. However, a cross Demand Draft of Rs.1000/- (Non-refundable) towards Tender Processing Fee and EMD as mentioned in below in favour of the Registrar, NIT Patna payable at Patna should be submitted in a separate sealed envelope along with your technical Bid.
For Item No.1 Rs.5,000/- For Item No.14 Rs.800/-
For Item No.2 Rs.2,000/- For Item No.15 Rs.500/-
For Item No.3 Rs.10,000/- For Item No.16 Rs.1200/-
For Item No.4 Rs.500/- For Item No.17 Rs.2,000/-
For Item No.5 Rs.500/- For Item No.18 Rs.10,000/-
For Item No.6 Rs.500/- For Item No.19 Rs.2500/-
For Item No.7 Rs,2,000/- For Item No.20 Rs.2,000/-
For Item No.8 Rs.3,000/- For Item No.21 Rs.2500/-
For Item No.9 Rs.2,000/- For Item No.22 Rs.2,000/-
For Item No.10 Rs.500/- For Item No.23 Rs.2,000/-
For Item No.11 Rs.400/- For Item No.24 Rs.1,00,000/-
For Item No.12 Rs.400/- For Item No.25 Rs.80,0000/-
For Item No.13 Rs.400/- For Item No.26 Rs.1,00,000/-
Any bidder may quote for one, more or all of the items. The proposals must be sent in two separate sealed envelopes (Technical Bid and Price Bid) duly subscribed with Reference number and Tender Notice details as appended hereunder:-
The price bid will be opened only of those firms, who will be found technically qualified after evaluation of their technical bids. The technical bids will be opened on 27.6.2017 at 03:30 PM, in the office/department at NIT Patna, in the presence of the Bidders/Vendors or their authorized representative who wish to be present.
TENDER FOR SUPPLY OF equipments for Geotechnical Lab. of Civil Engg. Dept., NIT Patna.
TENDER REF NO: - NITP/Proc/CED/17-18/02, DATED 19.5.2017, LAST DATE FOR
SUBMISSION 27.6.2017 UPTO 12:30 PM For Item No._____________________
National Institute of Technology Patna
From: M/s ____________________
Annexure – I (A)
LIST OF EQIPMENTS TO BE PROCURED FOR THE GEOTECHNICAL
Sr No Name of Items/Equipments with specifications Quantity
1 Name: Direct shear test apparatus
Specs: Electronic Direct Shear Apparatus,
12 Speed, Motorised Microprocessor Based, As per IS:2720 (Part-
i) Load cell universal (universal)2kN - 1 No.
ii) LVDT + 20 mm - 2 No.
iii) Digital display /conditioning unit
2 Name: Hydraulic Extruder (Motorised)
Specs: i) Hydraulic extractor frame with a thrust of 600 mm and
ii) Adopter plates for 38, 50, 75, 100 and 150 mm tubes. Adopter
for 38, 50, 75, 100 and 150 mm tubes.
ii) Attachment for extraction of 3 samples of 38 mm from the core
3 Name: Consolidation test apparatus (3 gang; Bench model;
Electronic and StarDAC system) as per IS:2720 (Part-XV)
Specs: i) 3 gang; Bench model; Electronic and StarDAC system.
ii) Consolidation cell assembly
ii) Attachment for extraction of 3 samples of 38 mm from the core
4 Name: Shrinkage limit apparatus (2 sets)
Specs: The test should be performed according to IS IS 2720 (Part
VI) and the apparatus should conform to IS 10077.
i) 75 mm square Prong Plate made of 3 mm thick acrylic sheet
with three metal prongs.
ii) 75 mm square Plain Plate made of 3 mm thick acrylic sheet.
iii) Stainless Steel Shrinkage Dish 45 mm in dia, 15 mm deep.
iv) Glass cup with ground edge, 50 mm to 55 mm dia, 25 mm
v) Flexible Spatula with 80 mm long, 20 mm wide blade.
Prong plate, Plain plate, Shrinkage Dish, Glass Cup, Purified
Mercury, One Kg Bottle, Straight Edge
5 Name: Digital balance (1 set)
Specs: Capacity 30 kg. Sensitivity 1 gm. 1
6 Name: Digital balance (1 set) 1
Specs: Capacity 10 kg. Sensitivity 1 gm.
7 Name: Motorised sieve shaker Specs:
1. Should accommodate sieve of diameter 150 mm or 200 mm.
2. Should operate on 220 V, 50 Hz, single phase supply.
i) Time switch adjustable from 0-60 minutes in 5 minute intervals.
ii) Adopter for 300 mm dia sieves.
iii) Digital time switch 0-99 minutes with 1 minute sensitivity
8 Name: Relative density apparatus
Specs: Test is as per IS: 2720 (Part XIV), equipment should
conform to IS:10837.
1. Vibrating table, suitable to work with 440V,50 Hz. Three phase
power supply. Vibration deck of size 750 mm square, vibrating at
a frequency of 3600 vibrations/ min under a 115kg load and
amplitude variable from 0.05 mm to 0.65 mm.
2. Cylindrical unit weight mould 3000 ml capacity. 3. Guide sleeve with clamps for item (2) above. 4. Surcharge weight with handle for (2) above. 5. Surcharge base plate with handle for (4). 6. Cylindrical unit weight mould, 15000 ml capacity.
7. Guide sleeve with clamp for item (6) above. 8. Surcharge weight with handle for (6) above. 9. Surcharge base plate with handle for (8) above. 10. Handle for surcharge base plate. 11. Metal calibration bar 75 x 300 x 3 mm. 12. Dial gauge holder 13. Dial Gauge 0.01 mm x 50 mm one no. 7. Metal calibration bar 75 x 300 x 3 mm.
8. Dial Gauge 0.01 mm x 50 mm one no. ACCESSORIES: 1. Pouring Device, 120 mm diameter x 150 mm long cylindrical with spout. 2. Pouring Device, 250 mm diameter x 150 mm long cylindrical with spout.
9 Name: Insitu Vane Shear Apparatus
Specs: Testing shall be carried out as per IS : 4434.
1. Torque applicator assembly, 2000 kg cm - 1 No.
2. Vane 37.5 mm x 75 mm high complete with vane rod and one
dummy rod - 1 set.
3. Vane 50 mm dia x 100 mm high, complete with vane rod and
one dummy rod.
4. Extension rods one meter long threaded, quick coupling type. 25
5. Extension rods half meter long threaded, quick coupling type 10
6. Spikes - 4 Nos.
i) Vane 37.5 mm dia x 75 mm high with vane rod.
ii) Vane 50 mm dia x 100 mm high with vane rod.
iii) Extension rod as specified 1 meter long.
iv) Extension rod as specified 0.5 meter long, set of 10.
v) Dummy rod corresponding to 37.5 mm dia vane.
vi) Dummy rod corresponding to 50mm dia vane.
vii) Vane 75 mm dia x 150 mm high with vane rod. Also,
corresponding dummy rod is required.
viii) Guide with ball bearing arrangement suitable for use with 100
mm and 150 mm dia casing pipe.
ix) Guide for use with 150 mm dia casing pipe.
10 Name: A triaxial cell
Specs: A triaxial cell for 3.8 cm diameter and 7.6 cm high soil
11 Name: Liquid limit device
Specs: Motorised, with Cassagrande and ASTM grooving tools
and gauge block (suitable for operation on 50 Hz, single phase AC
12 Name: Proving ring
Specs: A 50 kN capacity proving ring is required.
13 Name: Dial gauges
Specs: Least count 0.01
14 Name: Drying ovens
Specs: One Laboratory drying oven, thermostatically controlled,
range 50 0C to 250
0C with air circulating fan, S. S. inside
size 600 x 900 x 600 mm3.
15 Name: Measuring cylinder
Specs: 10 no of 100 ml jar, 10 no of 250 ml jar and 5 no of 1000
Total: 25 nos of jars inclusive of all types
16 Name: Brazillian test apparatus.
Specs: Reference standard: IS 10082
i) Compatible for testing samples of 50 and 100 mm dia.
ii) Pair of semi - circular jaws for 50 mm dia samples.
iii) Load gauge 0 - 200 kN x 1 kN capacity with load indicator.
17 Name: Point load index tester
Specs: Reference: IS 8764
1. Loading frame (Hydraulically operated) of 100 kN capacity.
2. Load gauge 0-25 kN x 0.25 kN
2. Load gauge 0-100 kN x 0.50 kN
3. Conical loading platens
18 Name: Triaxial testing system for rocks
Specs: 1. Triaxial testing system for BX, NX, 35/50 mm dia
2. Load frame of 500 kN capacity, 12 strain rates.
3. Triaxial cell.
4. Electronic instrumentation system.
19 Name: Core drilling machine
Specs: Core drilling bits of 35, 50, BX (42.04 mm) and NX (54.74
mm) size diameter samples.
One for each type
20 Name: Constant pressure system for rocks
Specs: 1. Suitable for operation on 220 V, 50 Hz, single phase, AC
2. Pressure range: 0-160 Bar.
3. Steps of pressure: 1 Bar.
4. Accuracy: 1% of indicated load.
21 Name: Unconfined compression testing machine for rocks
Specs: Reference standard : ASTM 2938
i) Load frame 200 kN capacity, 12 speeds.
ii) Dial gauge 25 mm travel, 0.01 mm least count.
iii) Proving ring 100 kN capacity.
iv) Platen set as per ASTM 2938 requirements
22 Name: Slake durability apparatus
Specs: Reference: IS 10050
i) Base board with motor drive assembly with two drums and tank
ii) Electric timer, 0 - 30 min.
23 Name: Swelling Pressure test apparatus
Specs: Swell Test Apparatus with Proving Ring
2.5 kN and Dial Gauge, 0.01 x 25mm
Name of the
Purpose Specifications Unit
may be used
1.Load frame with beam/ crosshead mounted
hydraulic actuator suitable for Axial load up to
10kN with maximum frequency of 10Hz with pure
sinusoidal waveform and Total Stroke of 100mm.
Servo Controlled Hydraulic Actuation.
Should also be suitable for static tests UU, CU,
CUBAR, CD test etc.
2.Suitable capacity hydraulic power pack to supply
necessary flow and pressure for actuator
3. Universal Triaxial cell for Dynamic and static
testing for test specimen up to 100mm diameter with
special low friction seals and linear ball bearing for
Max. Cell Pressure 1000kPa/2000kPa
Complete with four ports and valves. Supplied
complete with load ram and pillar
4. Triaxial cell Accessories-
Supplied complete with one top and bottom loading
pad/ pedestal with and without drainage ports, two
porous stones, two Perspex disc, one sheath
stretcher, one split sand former, 10 latex rubber
sheaths and four sealing rings for 38, 50, 75,
100mm dia samples.
5. Internal submersible load cell kit 1 off internal
submersible load cell kit Including load ram, load
button and electrical connection for data interface.
Standard Load cell capacity-10kN
Accuracy 0.1% of Full Range Output (FRO) or 0.5%
of indicated value of reading whichever is better
6. AUTOMATIC PRESSURE SYSTEM WITH
Pneumatic Pressure system should have two line
pressure distribution systems for both Confining and
Back pressure with air/water bladder system with a
panel complete with pressure gauge and outlets for
two pressures. Both pressures can be set and
controlled digitally through computer/ electronic
A separate Vacuum line with vacuum regulator and
gauge should be provided for de-airing of water and
vacuum application. A de-airing chamber of 15Liters
A sensitive volume change sensor is fixed on one
side to measure the change in volume during the test.
Accuracy 0.10% of Full Range Output or 0.5% of
indicated reading whichever is better .
Confining Pressure : 1000kPa
Back Pressure : 1000kPa
Volume change : 100cc
De-airing chamber : 15litres
Compressor : 1000kPa
Vacuum Pump : Creates vacuum of
7. Air Compressor for Pressure system and Vacuum
pump for de-airing
8. Pore Pressure transducer 1000kPa with electrical
connection for data interface. Accuracy 0.10% of Full
Range Output or 0.5% of indicated reading
whichever is better
9. Pressure transducer De-airing block up to 3.5MPa
with valve for pore pressure transducer.
10. Dynamic Control System with high speed control
and data acquisition
Closed Loop Control for axial loading on Load/
displacement basis, Cell pressure & back pressure 01
16 bit digital control of a single channel and pressure
controls. Includes 6 channels of 12/16 bit a/d capture.
11. Computerised control and Data Acquisition
Dedicated computer of following configuration for
controlling and data acquisition
Intel Core i5 (2.53GHz or higher), 500GB HDD,
4GB DDR RAM, 4USB ports, Keyboard, Mouse, 19”
LCD monitor, UPS 500VA, Deskjet Color printer 01
12. Control software for precise controlling & Data
Acquisition and analysis 01
13. Standard Saturation and Consolidation Module:
B Check, Saturation ramps, Isotropic consolidation
Standard Saturation and consolidation 01
14. Standard Triaxial Testing Module: UU, CU, CD
with pore pressure measurement 01
15. Load control Cyclic loading up to 10Hz
Advanced Loading Module:
- Independent control (constant ramp cycle) of:
- axial stress, axial strain or axial load
- Confining Pressure
- Back Pressure
- anisotropic consolidation 01
16. Dynamic Triaxial Testing Module
- Cyclic control of load
- Cyclic control of displacement
- Dynamic ramps 01
17. Stress Path Module: Linear Stress Paths - p, q or
s,t Stress Path
Module - Linear stress paths - p, q or s, t 01
18. K-Zero Module:
- K-zero consolidation- swelling. 01
19. Static Triaxial Test analysis software 01
Name of the equipment
Purpose Item Description Qty
25 Engineering exploration seismograph with 48 channels for MASW The item is
It is used
etc. It will
be used for
1. Seismograph – with un limited switch facility with transporting case along with Operating software and suitable laptop for field operation which can connect unlimited channels.
2. 24 channels Geophones spreading cable 02
3. Geophones 4.5 Hz 50
4. Triggering extension cable up to 300 meters 01
5. Hammer switch / Trigger Geophone 02
6. Sledge hammer with base plate 01
7. MSWS Software 01
8. 10 Hz vertical Geophones with leads 50
9. Digital Inter Face cable up to 25 meters for P.C interface
10. MASW processing & Inversion Software
11. Demonstration and training 1
SL NO Name of the
equipment Purpose Item Description Qty
It is used for
various field tests
such as electrical
resistivity test etc.
It will be used for
Resistivity Imaging System 72 switch Specs: 1. 100W, 1200mA, 400V, 800V peak-peak 2. transmitter, receiver and power supply in one single casing. 3. Automatic computation of apparent resistivity and chargeability 4. Internal memory for data storage 5. 12V internal battery (rechargeable) 6. Integrated comutation 7. 72 internal intelligent nodes CABLE: 8. 72 steel electrodes with cord clips 9. Battery charger 10. Cable and software for data transfer 11. Transportation case 12. User's manual 13. Set of Cables with 10m Spacing 14. 6 cables, 12 outputs each, 10m spacing with connecting boxes between cables
1. Software should be for 2D &
2. Acquisition & analysis software
for data transfer, Processing, Pseudo
3. Software for 2D/3D Data Inversion
& Interpretation or equivalent.
01 01 01
Annexure – I (b)
FORMAT OF COMPLIANCE STATEMENT
Para of Tender Enquiry Specification
Specification of Equipment Offered
Compliance to Tender specification whether yes or no (if yes indicate the page no and Put a Flag also highlight the matching specification)
In case of noncompliance deviation from Tender specification to be indicated in unambiguous term.
01 02 03 04
As per Technical specification (Annexure -1A)
* The compliance certificate along with the page no indication (i.e. required spec and availability of the page in the entire tender documents by flagging or giving page no) must be submitted with the bid for evaluation. Firm not submitting the model/spec and their details availability in the bid documents by flagging/page no may not be considered for evaluation.
Annexure - II NOTE: The bid documents are not transferable and the firm’s seal and
signature of the authorized official must appear on all papers and envelopes submitted.
INSTRUCTION TO BIDDERS:
Two/Double Bids:- 01. In case of two-bid system, tenders will have to be submitted in TWO PARTS
i.e. (a) Technical Bid and (b) Price Bid, in two separate properly sealed covers indicating the type of Bid; and both these covers will have to be again put in to a single sealed cover. Also the address of the firm submitting the tender and the officer, to whom the tender is addressed, must appear distinctly on both the inner sealed covers, indicating also TECHNICAL BID / PRICE BID as may be applicable.
02. In the part relating to Technical Bid, the OEM/Vendor must provide the
followings:- (a) Details of the technical features of the offered Equipment vis-à-vis
specification as per Annexure – I; (b) Standard Technical literature on each of the items offered; the article on
offer should conform to standard quality, specification and test of manufacturer;
(c) Dealership certificate on the offered products from OEM in case of dealer/s; (d) List of reputed organizations/Institutions, where similar orders have been
executed (copies of the purchase/work order will have to be enclosed). The bidders / OEM should attach a self declaration stating that he is not banned / debarred from working with any Central Government / PSU / State Govt of India / Any other Govt. Agencies or any Institute of National / International importance.
(e) Up-to-date Sales Tax clearance certificate (for vendors outside the State of Bihar)/VAT registration certificate indicating also the TIN number (for vendors from within the State of Bihar) of the FIRM will have to accompany the tender to be submitted;
(f) Copy of PAN of FIRM / Bidder must be submitted along with the Technical Bid;
(g) Banker’s details of tendering FIRM / Bidder should be clearly mentioned; (h) Details of nature and maximum period of Warranty offered by the
OEM/Bidder; (i) Amount of Earnest Money Deposited (EMD), in the form of Demand
Draft/Banker’s Cheque/PBG only, will have to be clearly stated and the same will have to be enclosed with Technical Bid only;
(j) A copy of the Price bid, WITHOUT MENTIONING THE PRICES, will have to be provided as part of the Technical Bid document.
03. In the part relating to Price Bid, the OEM/Vendor must provide the following:-
(a) Quantity, basic price (against item-wise details of specifications of each of the offered items);
(b) Prices of each of the optional accessories, as required by specifications and may be relevant for offered Equipment, will have to be specifically stated in the quotation:
(c) Central / Sales Tax/ VAT (as percentage of basic price + packing & forwarding charges if any)
(d) Installation & commissioning charge (including Service Tax), to be shown item-wise extra, if any.
(e) Freight & insurance charge, if any. (g) Annual Maintenance contract (AMC) rate (after expiry of warranty period) is
to be clearly indicated – preferably in both comprehensive and non-comprehensive terms, failure to which the offer may not be considered even if it turns out at the lowest price.
Terms & Conditions:- 01. Rates: Rates quoted should be on F.O.R., NIT Patna, on Door Delivery basis
mentioning all taxes/break-up separately. 02. Validity: Quoted rates must valid for 180 days. 03. Warranty/Guarantee: The material must be quoted with a minimum
comprehensive Warranty / Guarantee period of 36 months after the date of delivery and acceptance at final destination. After sales service and contact details of resource person for this should be mentioned.
04. EMD: Rs 80,000/-(refundable) in form of DD/PBG in favour of ‘Registrar, NIT
Patna’ payable at ‘Patna’. 05. Delivery: Unless otherwise stated delivery of goods at NIT Patna, will have to
be maximum within 30 days from the date of receipt of the Purchase Order. All aspects of safe delivery shall be the exclusive responsibility of the OEM / Bidder.
06. Rate of AMC: Annual Maintenance Contract charges (after expiry of warranty
period) is to be clearly Indicated (for Equipment only) & applicable taxes. The selected supplier/s is to ensure regular availability of spares for at least five years.
07. Printed conditions of supply of the firm, if any, will not be binding on us.
08. Late and delayed Tenders: Late and delayed tender will not be considered. In case any unscheduled holiday occurs on prescribed closing/opening date the next working day shall be the prescribed date of closing/opening.
09. Ground for Rejection of Tender: The tenders are liable to be rejected if the
fore going conditions are not complied with. The tender should be complete in all respects and duly signed wherever required. Incomplete and unsigned offer will not be accepted.
10. Payment Terms:- 100% payment will be released after receiving of stores in
good order and condition and successful installation and commissioning duly certified by the concern authority. Successful vendor should arrange to submit a Performance Bank Guarantee or Demand Draft to the tune of 10% amount of the total purchase value within 15 days from receipt of P.O. This Performance Bank guarantee should be issued from any Nationalized Bank and validity of the same will be till warranty period +60 days from the date of delivery / installation of the material. The payment will made by RTGS / FUND Transfer mode only. Hence, following information must be clearly written in the Price Bid for RTGS / FUND TRANSFER:
(a) Name of the Firm with complete postal address and phone details (b) Name of the Bank with Branch where the Account exist (c) IFSC CODE (d) ACCOUNT No (e) PAN No (f) VAT/TIN No (Required from the vendors belongs to BIHAR) 11. Excise Duty: The Institute is exempted from payment of Central Excise Duty
vide GOI Notification No.10/97-Central Excise, dated 01.03.97 with Regn No. TU/V/RG-CDE(1211)/2015, dated 11.02.2015. . Customs Duty: The Institute is exempted from payment of Customs Duty vide GOI Notification No.51/96-Customs, dated 23.07.96, with Regn. No. TU/V/RG-CDE(1211)/2015, dated 11.02.2015.
12. TDS as applicable will be deducted from bill. 13. Entry Tax: Entry tax, if applicable will be borne by us as applicable on FOR
NITP value. The vendor may arrange Road Permit on their own and get it reimbursed from the Institute on production of valid document. Road permit once issued will not change / altered in any circumstances. If any alteration is required due to fault from vendor/OEM side the same will be debited to supplier’s A/c.
14. Liquidated Damage: If a firm accepts an order and fails to execute the order
in full as per the terms and conditions stipulated therein, it will be open to this institute to recover liquidated damages from the firm at the rate of 1% per week of the order value subject to a maximum of 10% of the order value. It will
also be open to this institute alternatively, to arrange procurement of the required stores from any other source at the risk and expense of the firm, which accepted the order but failed to execute the order according to stipulated agreed upon.
15. Termination for default: Default is said to have occurred:- (a) If the supplier fails to deliver any or all of the services within the time
period(s) specified in the purchase order or any extension thereof granted by NIT Patna.
(b)If the supplier fails to perform any other obligation(s) under the contract (c) If the vendor, in either of the above circumstances, does not take remedial
steps within a period of 30 days after receipt of the default notice from NIT Patna (or takes longer period in-spite of what NIT Patna may authorize in writing), NIT Patna may terminate the contract / purchase order in completely or in part and forfeit the EMD. In addition to above, NIT Patna may at its discretion also take the following actions: NIT Patna may procure, upon such terms and in such manner, as it deems appropriate, goods similar to the undelivered items/products and the defaulting supplier shall be liable to compensate NIT Patna for any extra expenditure involved towards goods and services to complete the scope of.
16. Applicable Law: (a)The contract shall be governed by the laws and procedures established by
Govt. of India, within the framework of applicable legislation and enactment made from time to time concerning such commercial dealings/processing.
(b) All disputes are subject to exclusive jurisdiction of Competent Court and Forum in Patna, India only.
(c) Any dispute arising out of this purchase shall be referred to the Registrar NIT Patna, and if either of the parties hereto is dissatisfied with the decision, the dispute shall be referred to the decision of an Arbitrator, who should be acceptable to both the parties, to be appointed by the Director of the Institute. The decision of such Arbitrator shall be final and binding on both the parties.
17. The acceptance of the quotation will rest solely with the Registrar, NIT Patna,
who in the interest of the Institute is not bound to accept the lowest quotation and reserves the right to himself to reject or partially accept any or all the quotations received without assigning any reasons.
18. Important:- The Director may accept or reject any or all the bids in part of in
full without assigning any reason and doesn’t bind himself to accept the lower bid. The institute at its discretion may change the quantity / upgrade the criteria / drop any item or thereof at any time before placing the Purchase Order.
19. PRE-BID MEETING : A Pre-Bid meeting shall be conducted for clarification of
queries raised by bidders, if any on technical or commercial requirements
related with subject bid. Bidders are requested to email their queries with reference of clauses to following email ids: [email protected], [email protected]. The last date of receipt of queries shall be 11.6.2017 till 6:00 PM, Pre-Bid meeting shall be held on 13.6.2017 at 3:30 P.M. onwards at NIT Patna.
COMMERCIAL TERMS FOR TENDER
1. Manufacturer should have comprehensive production facility, after sales
service facility & infrastructure, R & D Centre duly recognized by
National Council of Science and Technology, Accredited Calibration
and Quality Control Test Laboratory. Manufacturing Capacity &
capabilities of the supplier and workmanship of the instrument shall be
accessed by concerned official before finalizing the order.
2. Manufacturer will ensure the traceability (source of calibration) of the
calibration unit to NCCBM / NPL.
3. Manufacturer/OEM should have local registered office with trained and
qualified customer support staff with ample experience in the required
filed at local office. They should impart necessary 3 days training to our
personal for operation the equipment supplied.
4. Preference will be given to ISO 9001-2008 Certified Company who can
ensure the manufacturing of the machine as per required testing
standard / tender specification within the specified tolerance limits.
5. Every machine should be highly qualitative and as per IS Standard/ I.S.
marked / wherever required.
6. Suppliers Turnover should not have less than Rs. 400 lakhs per annum.
7. Authority may visit bidders works/Users place to evaluate the
manufacturing facility quality control, after sales backup facility, expert
8. All India basis user Certificate from different Govt. Customer,
Engineering Institute and PSU will be preferred.
9. Supplier should have capacity and experience of carrying out Annual
Maintenance contract with the users of their M/C and Proof of such
documentation will be preferred.
10. Indian Agent of OEM should have well backup facility.
11. Q.C Instruments must be from reputed manufacturer who does have
Annexure – III TENDER FORMAT FOR PRICE BID
Ref No: NITP/Proc/ 17-18/02 Date:
Description of Item & Model
Quantity Unit Price
Delivery Mode: F.O.R. Patna. Total bid price should be inclusive of Sales Tax, F.O.R. NIT Patna for the above quoted items is Rs……………. Delivery Period: Packaging & Freight etc. : Validity Date: Minimum 180 days from the date of opening of tender. Any other terms and conditions. Place: Date:
Signature:______________________ Name:_________________________ Business Address:________________ Email___________________________ Contact No:______________________ Affix Rubber Stamp
For Any Enquiry Please Contact: The Registrar NIT Patna Email: [email protected]
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY PATNA ASHOK RAJPATH, PATNA-800 005 (BIHAR)
PROFORMA FOR AUTHORITY FORM OEMs (Original Equipment Manufacturers)
(To be submitted by bidder if they are authorised representative of an OEM)
National Institute of Technology Patna
Patna – 800 005
Sub: NITP Tender No…………………………………
We …………………………………………… an established and reputable
manufacture of ………………………………………………… do hereby authorize M/s
……………………………………………………………….. (Name and address of
Agents) to represent us, to bid negotiate and conclude the contract on our behalf with you
against Tender No. ……………………
No company/firm or individual other than M/s …………………………………….
are authorized to represent to this business against this specific tender. Further, certified that
the price catalogue submitted alongwith the bid is to the only one in circulation and
discount offered to NIT Patna is not lesser than that of offered by any other Govt.
Department (R&D agency)/Academic Institute.
For & on behalf of M/s ………………………
(Name of Manufacturers)
Note: This letter of authority should be on the letter-head of the manufacturing concern and
should be signed by a person competent and having the power of attorney to bind the
Following proforma should be filled in & duly signed by the firm & sent alongwith the
1. Tender Ref.& Date
2. Name of the Firm :
3. Postal Address of the Office of the Firm(Attach Proof)
4. Details of Demand Draft for Application Fees(Tender Fee) in Favour of National
Institute of Technology Patna, payable at Patna(Non Refundable)
(i) Demand Draft No. :
(ii) Date of Issue :
(iii) Issuing Bank :
(iv) Amount in INR :
5. Details of Demand Draft for EMD in favour of Registrar, National Institute of
Technology Patna, payable at Patna (Non Refundable).
(i) Demand Draft No. :
(ii) Date of Issue :
(iii) Issuing Bank :
(iv) Amount in INR :
6. Contact Information:
(a) Name of the contact person:
(b) Telephone Number :
(c) Mobile Number :
(d) Fax Number :
(e) E-Mail :
(f) Website address, if any :
7. Kind of firm
Name & address of Directors/Managing Directors/Proprietor/Partners
8. Whether you are income tax payee? If yes, please submit a copy of
Income tax return filed for last three consecutive years.
9. Your Permanent Account No.(PAN) : (Copy Attached)
10. Sales Tax/ VAT/CST No. : (copy attached)
10. Bank Details :
Name of the Bank :
Bank Account No. :
Name of the Account holder:
IFSC code :
MICR code :
Date of opening of Account :
Type of Account(Saving/Current) :
11. Are you a distributor/dealer/stockist/executive/preferred agent of the manufacturer? If
so,please submit the most recent authority letters issued by the manufacturer.
12. Do you have direct import license.(If Yes, please attach a copy of the same)
13. Annual Turnover of the Firm FOR THE LAST 3 CONSECUTIVE FINANCIAL
Please attach audited copy of Balance Sheet/Turnover Certificate issued by Chartered
14. Have your firm ever been debarred/ blacklisted for doing business
from any Government Organization? If No, Please furnish an
affidavit raised on non – judicial stamp paper of Rs.100 (Rupees
1. I/We_____________________________________________________(names of
Partners/Proprietors or Directors) do hereby declare that the entries made in this
application form are true to the best of my/our knowledge & belief.
2. I/We also undertake the responsibility to communicate all subsequent changes in
the constitution or working of firm, affecting the accuracy of the facts, stated above.
3. I/We accept you all terms & conditions.
(Seal of the Firm)