Money Management International Review
Embed Size (px)
Money Management International provides debt relief services to individuals struggling with unsecured debts. The main services their review on BestDebtCompanys.com considers are debt management and consolidation assistance. They seem to be a very good company. If you're interested in learning more about them, check out their link in the slides.
Transcript of Money Management International Review
- Money Management International!
- With professionals in the credit industry since 1958, and MMI specically going strong since 1988, there is a lot of expertise here that you wont nd elsewhere. Their mission is not only to help people get their debt under control, or eliminated, but to improve their lives through nancial education. ! Who They Are!
- Budget and Debt Counseling! Debt Management! Credit Report Review! Student Loan Counseling! Foreclosure Prevention! ! Services Offered!
- Reverse Mortgage Counseling! Bankruptcy Counseling! Bankruptcy Education! Financial Workshops! Representative Payee! Other Services Offered!
- Calculators! Answers! Lesson Plans! Videos! Gift Certicates! Infographics! Quizzes! Discounts! Webinars! Articles! Tools! eBooks! Web Sites! Podcasts! Small Business! Do They Offer Debt! Management Resources?! They offer one of the widest range of resources we have seen yet, including:!
- Bankruptcy! Earn More! Financial Crisis! Holiday Headquarters! Loans and Debt! Credit Reports and Credit Score! Family Finances! Frugal Living! Homeownership and Loans! Love and Money! Money and Budgeting ! Savings! Youth and Money! More Resources! Along with all the others listed on the previous slide, they offer blog articles for the following topics:!
- This is an accredited business since 1997.! They also have an A+ rating with Better Business Bureau! BBB Rating!
- We were told that their fees vary depending on how much you owe, which is pretty standard for the industry, but that it would never be more than $40 a month.! What Do They Charge?!
- This is a non prot debt consolidation company, and although they will not refund you money from past months on the program, you can end your participation at any time if you choose with no fees. ! ! Be advised that doing this will mean that your creditors are no longer held to the agreement they made with Money Management International.! Do They Have a Refund! Policy?!
- Facebook ! Twitter! YouTube! Are They Active on Social! Media?!
- You get access to an online community to further your education on debt management, and get questions answered by others. You can:! Read and comment on the blogs.! Ask the experts.! Join in the forum.! Share your own stories.! Other Ways to Connect!
- The debt education resources are phenomenal and you have so much to choose from.! Social Media Activity! Many Debt Tools! Great Customer Service! Free Consultations! Low Fees! The Good!
- The Bad! No major red ags popped up surrounding this company. They could use a little improvement in how they organize the information on their site and more clarity in listing pricing on the site.! ! Overall, not much bad to say about them.!
- The Bottom Line! We recommend that you keep this business on your list of those you are considering. We were impressed with how quick the agent gave us an answer about their costs. With all the debt management tools on the website, you are bound to nd yourself in a much better nancial position after working with Money Management International. !
- The Bottom Line! You can learn more on BestDebtCompanys.com by visiting the following link:! ! http://bestdebtcompanys.com/ company/money-management- international/!
- Learn More