Mapping service experiences / Service Design Drinks Berlin
Embed Size (px)
What’s a remarkable service you experienced in Berlin? Which experience made you return to a business or place? Berlin’s August Service Design Drinks invited to map outstanding service experiences in the city. These are the intermediary results — while a digital version follows soon …
Transcript of Mapping service experiences / Service Design Drinks Berlin
- LAUNCH LABS / AUGUST 1, 2012ServiceDesignDrinksMappingServicesin Berlin
- Whats a remarkable service you experienced inBerlin? Which experience made you return to abusiness or place? Augusts Service Design Drinksinvited to map outstanding service experiencesin Berlin. These are the intermediary results while a digital map version follows soon.
- Every attendee of the event was asked to bringa service experience along and note it down inan elevator pitch-like form.
- For better understanding two example services Kochhaus and Ostrad were discussed anddistinguished within two categories: service as a product (the core business) service as an add-on (yet another touchpoint)
- SERVICE AS PRODUCTKochhaus
- Mapping Service ExperiencesFor a foodie & chef at home TARGET CUSTOMERwho has way too little time CUSTOMER NEED NAME Kochhaus is a Supermarket SERVICE MARKET CATEGORYin Eberswalder Str. & Hauptstrae LOCATION (STREET)that offers pre-compiled recipes ONE KEY . BENEFITUnlike Kaisers, Perfetto or Proviant COMPE- TITION UNIQUEthe service offers all ingredients DIFFEREN- TIATORin 1 single shop w/o need running thru the city . What type of service is it? SERVICE AS PRODUCT SERVICE AS ADD-ON
- SERVICE AS ADD-ONOstrad
- Mapping Service ExperiencesFor urban shoppers TARGET CUSTOMERwho ride the city by bike CUSTOMER NEED SERVICE NAME Ostrad is a bike store MARKET CATEGORYin Prenzlauer Berg & around Winsstr. LOCATION (STREET)that has bike racks all over the kiez . ONE KEY BENEFITUnlike other bike stores COMPE- TITION UNIQUEthe service of Ostrad assists me DIFFEREN- TIATORbeyond their own store & at other stores . What type of service is it? SERVICE AS PRODUCT SERVICE AS ADD-ON
- These are the collaboratively collectedservice experiences
- Thanks for sharing underCreative Commons Attribution 3.0Unported License. servicedesignberlin.de @SD_Berlin fb.com/servicedesignberlin