Embed Size (px)
http://imcoachdesk.com Different places and different moods. It is worth seeing nature and observing the difference it makes at locations all around the world. Love nature to know it more. The more you try to learn nature, the more remains to be seen. Some fantastic locations that are worth seeing in life.
Transcript of Mad
- Making A Difference (MAD) VGNair You Are Watched When you MAD
- MAD world around us Unbelievable Destinations...........Unique Natural Wonders! Indebted to http://blog.justorbit.com/ for contents and pictures here
- 1. Waitomo Glowworm Caves, New Zealand Exclusive species of glowworms
- 2. Giethoorn, Netherlands No roads boats and bridges place
- 3. Haiku Stairs, United States 4000 steps - the scariest staircase in the world.
- 4. Eisriesenwelt Ice Caves, Austria Natural limestone Ice cave - also the largest ice cave in the world.
- 5. Hunglng National Park, China Beautiful landscape filled with many waterfalls and small colored limestone reflecting various colors of yel- low, blue, green
- 6. Tanah Lot, Bali Basically a rock formation which also serves as a home to the famous temple named Pura Tanah Lot.
- 7. Carrera Lake (Lake Buenos Aires), Santa Cruz, Argentina Largest in Chile which makes it one of the most popu- lar attraction of Chile.
- 8. Skaftafell Ice Cave, Iceland Absence of air had changed the color of ice into blue which makes it a spectacular landmark of Iceland
- 9. Lake Retba or Lac Rose, Senegal Pink Lake of Senegal is one the most unusual natural wonder on the planet.
- 10. Rann of Kutch, Gujarat, India Salt marsh located in state of Gujarat in India-amazing place -home to a wide variety of flora and fauna
- Sawtooth National Forest in the U.S. states of Idaho Over 1,100 lakes and 3,500 miles (5,600 km) of rivers and streams.
- I Love Nature I love what made it possible to share with you. Internet To learn how to build a website of your own, visit http://imcoachdesk.com