Litlle thing about MTA january 2014 #culturecode
Embed Size (px)
MONDRAGON TEAM ACADEMY is the entrepreneurship unit of Mondragon University – School os Business – created in 2008 and cooperating with Tiimiakatemia Jyväskylä in Finland (Entrepreneruship Center of Excellence of Jyváskyla University of Applied Sciences) In january 2014 we have more than 500 teampreneurs (team-entrepreneurs) in 5 different locations taking part in our radical innovation education programs. We have learning journeys to Finland, USA Silicon Valley, China, India.
Transcript of Litlle thing about MTA january 2014 #culturecode
- #culturecode Li)le things about us january 2014 www.mondragonteamacademy.com
- MONDRAGON TEAM ACADEMY is the entrepreneurship unit of Mondragon University School os Business created in 2008 and cooperaPng with Tiimiakatemia Jyvskyl in Finland (Entrepreneruship Center of Excellence of Jyvskyla University of Applied Sciences) In january 2014 we have more than 500 teampreneurs (team-entrepreneurs) in 5 dierent locaPons taking part in our radical innovaPon educaPon programs.
- Who are we? WE ARE: - MONDRAGON UNIVERSITY and MIK-Mondragon InnovaPon &Knowledge Research Center - We are within MONDRAGON CorporaPon. - Our partner is Tiimiakatemia Global Learning Network
- Entrepreneruship educa4on: Learning programs Ocial European Bachelor degree On Entrepereneurial Leadership & InnovaPon Irun / OnaP / Madrid / Amsterdam / Bilbao InternaPonal Master on Intrapreneurship & Open InnovaPon OnaP / Irun / Zaragoza / Bilbao / Shanghai / Pune / Amsterdam / San Francisco / Finla Basic Entrepreneurial Innovator professional program Ermua / Leioa / Markina/Sakana Team Mastery Trainning Iberia (Spain, Portugal) and Asia (Thailand, China, India and South Korea)
- September 2013 CAMPUS: Irun, Oa4, Bilbao, Madrid, Amsterdam. 360 team-entrepreneurs 24 team-companies 59 10 40 innovation leaders new-companies 45 4 intrapreneurialprojects un-employeed people joined 62 team-coaches trained regions impacted
- Last december 2013 we had in BBF-Bilbao Innova4on Factory our strategic days. There we meet more than 200 team entrepreneurs from dierent learning programs with one concrete goal: share our team companies leading thoughts and renew MTA ones for the next years! Here you have our iden4ty and culture code.
- Our mission statement
- We are teampreneurs making our dreams become true learning and creaPng together
- Our vision
- By 1st May 2020 we are 20 excellent interconnected labs (social innovaPon ecosystems) in 5 conPnents
- Our values
- 1. LEARNING BY DOING Learning by doing for us represents the ajtude of go and do. If you fail do it fast and try again. In Mondragon Team Academy everyone is the protagonist and it is the responsability of each one to choose the best working dynamics co-creaPng with peers. Learning by doing pushes us to our limits and to the uncomfort zone where the most of the learnings happen. The support network of the team and community allows us to make mistakes, have experiences and to apply our knowledge into acPon.
- 2. TEAM LEARNING Team learning is about trust, transparency, communicaPon and common understanding of how to work together between all the members. Team learning is a long process and demands commitment. By giving and receiving feedback in a trust environment we learn more of ourselves and of others. Apply Dee Hock leadership model: 50% leading yourself, 20% leading people above you, 20% leading your peers, 10% inferiors.
- 3. GLOBAL MINDSET We learn the global mindset through personal experiences and learning journeys abroad: Finland (Tiimiakatemia; USA Silicon Valley; China and India). Wide perspecPve of opportuniPes and risks globally helps us to work also locally. Working experiences abroad help us to i d e n P f y l e a r n i n g a n d b u s i n e s s opportuniPes, and to benchmark good dynamics in pracPse. Global mindset doesnt limit only for the Pme being abroad but we develop internaPonal projects systemically. Every team entrepreneur has an opportunity to do the nal project abroad.
- 4. RESPECT & RESPONSIBILITY We follow Dalai Lamas 3 Rs. --Respect for Self --Respect for Others --Responsibility for all your acPons Take into account that great love and great achievements involve great risk. When you lose, don't lose the lesson. Don't let a li)le dispute injure a great relaPonship. When you realize you've made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.. Open your arms to change, but don't give up your values. Share your knowledge. It is a way to achieve immortality.
- 5. LEAVE IT BETTER THAN YOU FOUND IT We dare for the change of the best. Our learning process as teampreneurs is focused upon conPnuous improvement. We pracPce Kaizen -the good change- and its a daily process. Live With Discipline (from The Monk Who S o l d H i s F e r r a r i b y R . S h a r m a ) . Represented by a pink wire coil, the noPon of discipline entreats one to consistently perform small acts of courage, strengthen one's will power, and develop the strength of self discipline. As Mahatma Gandhi's famous "You must be the change you wish to see in the world.
- 6. PASSION Passion is the motor and heart of Mondragon Team Academy. Passion drives us on overcoming our daily life challenges, and by sharing passion in the team we are able to come up with extraordinary results. In Mondragon Team Academy make our dreams become true with the help of the team. What would you want to do?
- 7. TRANSPARENCY & HONESTY We believe that transparency and honesty makes the world be)er. We need to be real. When we demonstrate this factor we a r e l e a r n i n g g r e a t l e a d e r s h i p capabiliPes. These values will a)ract the right people into our businesses and community.
- 8. OPENESS & DIVERSITY CreaPvity and innovaPon are coming from openess and diversity. Everyone has a unique style of learning, thinking and working. However, very few people learn or work in a way which is best for them (The Power of Diversity by B. Prashnig). We need to encourage diversity not just of colour but of intelect and style- in the workplace in order to succeed.
- 9. COMMUNITY & NETWORK We teampreneurs and our collaborators as changemakers are creaPng the community of Mondragon Team Academy. We belong to Mondragon Coopera8ve and we co-create with Team Academys internaPonal learning network. Community gives us support and helps us to learn. We are commi)ed to our community socially and environmentally, understanding our impact and taking our responsibility of it. We understand the value of MTA community and take acPvely part to the events organized by members of MTA as well as our collaborators.
- PhD. Aitor Lizarza Mar4n email@example.com alizartza @alizartza_MTA www.mondragonteamacademy.com