Linked In Class One How To Build And Optimize Your Profile For Business
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Linked In Class One How To Build And Optimize Your Profile For Business
- 1. Class OneHow to Build and Optimize Your LinkedIN Account for New Business
2. Your Instructor Today Dean DeLisle
- President of Forward Progress, Inc
- Co-Founder and CEO of MYeReputation.com
- Over 25 years in business Coaching and Consulting
- Campaign Development in Social Media
- Call Center, Internet, eMarketing, Event Management,
- Intense Lead Generation, Web Seminars, eSelling
- Over Billion Dollars Sales, 25 Million Leads, Helped Thousands of Peopleusing Internet Based Lead Generation
- Financial Services, Real Estate, Professional Services, Legal, Accounting, Manufacturing, Telecommunications, Technical, Insurance,Agencies, Auto, Retail, Banking and Channel Sales..
3. Game Plan Road Map to Success
- Build an optimized account
- Maintain optimal account settings
- Manage options to add new target contacts
- Attract new clients looking for your business
- Leverage your network to find your target customers
- Change your settings for Google and others search
- Measure if your new target network is building
4. Social Network Efforts
- Why do they fail for organizations?
MINDSET! 5. Social Networks You Already Know
- Industry Clubs
- Country Clubs
- Network Groups
6. Why do Traditional Social Networks Work?
- Trusted Colleagues
- Like-minded People hanging out
- Similar Friends and Associations
- You have more Things in common
- Similar Beliefs
- Recommended IN
MAKE IT EASY! 7. Why Do TraditionalSocial Networks Work?
- Think about Recommended IN Why?
MAKE IT EASY! 2 Old 2 New 8. How Many Contacts and eMails Do YOU Have?
- That Know YOU?
- That Trust YOU?
- That have done Business with YOU?
- That would recommend YOU?
MAKE IT EASY! Bob Sue Pat Mark 9. How it Works MAKE IT EASY! 10.
- Please Log into LinkedIN Now
11. LinkedIN Your Reach 12. LinkedIN- Your Reach 13. 14. 15. 16. Decide! 17. Profile Tune Up A Goal! THE GOAL! Generate Business! 18. 19. Self Accountability 20. 21. 22. Profile Tune Up 23. Create Relevancy! Profile Tune Up 24. 25. Profile Settings - Allows you to manage profile information, profile photo visibility, public profile information, status visibility and member feed visibility.1.Email Notifications- Allows you to manage contact settings, how you want to receive messages, notifications and invitations.2.HomePage Settings- Allows you to manage network updates and news on yourhomepage.3.RSS Settings- Allows you to enable or disable your private RSS feeds.4.Groups- Allows you to control invitations from groups.5.Personal Information- Allows you to manage your name, location, display name, account holder icon settings, email addresses, passwords and a link to close your account.6.Privacy Settings- Allows you to manage settings for research surveys, connections list visibility, profile views, turn on/off ability to see another members profile picture, profile and status updates, service provider directory, partner advertising, and authorized applications.7.My Network- Allows you to tell us how you want to use your LinkedIn network. 26. 27. 28. 29. 30. 31. 32. 33. 34. Improve Your Google Page Rank Contact Settings 35. Adding Connections 36. Adding Connections BATCH THEM! Dont Get Punished! The NEW CRM! 37. Adding Connections 38. Adding Connections 39. Adding Connections 40. Adding Connections Be Polite Take Time to Connect! 41. 42. 43. 44. 45. Removing Connections! Connections will not be notified that they have been removed from your connections list.They will be added to your list of Imported Contacts just in case you want to re-invite them at a later date.Only the member that breaks the connection can re-initiate that connection. 46. Recomendations 47. Lets find someone to recommend 48.
- Why get recommended?
- It helps you hire and get hired
- It helps connect to customers and partners
- It builds your brand and reputation
- It makes your network more valuable- score
- Who should recommend you?
- Former managers
- Colleagues and co-workers
- Customers and clients
- Business partners
- Where are recommendations found?
- Your comment is listed in your profile under the Recommendations tab.
- Recommendations you receive are listed under Recommendations For at the bottom of the Experience section.
- Used by LinkedIN Search
Make a Recommendation 49. 50. Next Steps
- Book a meeting right now with your team!
- Create a plan and make a system that works
- Fix Your Profiles ASAP
- Start Reaching Out Build your connections
- Be Active!
- Next Class - Tue 01/26/10 LinkedIN Driving Business
- 9am PST - 11:am CST 12:00 NOON EST
51. Lets Connect!
- FOLLOW THROUGH!