Leppon multan overview
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Leppon multan overview
- MULTAN A BRIEF OVERVIEW
- Cities Covered by the Region Multan Bahawalpur Layyah D.g. Khan Muzzafar Garh Khanewal
- Vehicle Population - (MULTAN) Vehicle Volume Potential # of Changes per Month Average #Sump Size Truck/Bus 111,082 4 12 2,314 Tractors 103,254 2 8 6,453 Wagons/ LTV 100,138 3 6 5,563 Car/Taxi 92,662 1 3 30,887 M.cycle/ Rickshaws 166,250 1 0.8 237,500 Others(Excavators , Earth Moving Machinery, Peters, Generators, Harvesters) 38,000 2 5 3,800 Totals 611,385 286,518
- Market Share Vs. Key Players Multan Volume 286,963 100% Shell 27,468 10% Total 28,000 10% Caltex 35,000 12% BP 15,205 5% Mobil 15,000 5% PSO 19,290 7% Master 18,000 6% Haroon 6,000 2% Black Tiger 2,000 1% Double Horse 4,000 1% Petromin 8000 3% Zic/Zipex 24,000 8% Others (Gulf, Dinar, Ken Lune, Cirat, RT, LG, Bull, Dragon, Delta, Us, Saudi Lube, Tiger, Target, Index, White Horse, Speedy, Momin, Sharlu, Al- vand, TMO, Honda 85,000 30%
- Market Trends Mono grade is still the most selling grade, followed by 20W50. OEM requirements for modern vehicle is turning market into a quality and grade conscious. Agri belt is still holding mono grade lubricants Most lucrative market for MCO segments due to vehicle population but majority is price conscious in this segment
- Geographical Coverage by The Sales Team MUX 1 ASM 1 SPO 1 WDO BWP 1 DR MZG 1 DR LYH 1 SPO DGK 1 SPO 1 DR
- Trade Universe Vs. Coverage - (MULTAN Region) City Universe Coverage Multan 1,200 430 Layyah 650 160 D.G Khan 600 120 Muzzaffar Garh 200 38 Bahawalpur 650 38 Totals 3,300 786 * Maximum coverage on Category A & B Outlets
- Sales Volume On the Coverage Area - (MULTAN Region) Quarter Ltrs Q1, 2013 31244 Q2, 2013 20454 Q3, 2013 14475 Q4, 2013 13445 Q1, 2014 24671 Totals 104289
- Strengths Weaknesses Opportunities Threats SWOT Wrap-up Renowned Name in Market Superior product performance vs. competitors Complete range of Lubricants An established distribution channel. Packing Design No OEM Recommendations yet Still there are Gaps in distribution channel Low market share No ATL, BTL Lucrative Agri Belt Still there are distribution Gaps that can be covered Lucrative MCO Belt. Shortage in the supply Price Conscious market
- Future Volume Plans Quarter Vs Quarter Volume Vs Volume Q1, 2013 Q1, 2014 31244 24671 Q2, 2013 Q2, 2014 20454 26000 Q3, 2013 Q3, 2014 14475 30000 Q4, 2013 Q4, 2014 13445 30000 TOTAL 79618 110671
- Support Required Loyalty Trade Promo for those customer who already enroller in our trade promo A detailed & Quality product handbook as we see In the case of our competitors Incentive for Sales team on achievement of certain volume, Monthly BTL activities for Brand awareness Consumer promo for MCO segment.
- Suggestions and Recommendations Management of Distribution stock as per safety stock procedures. Continues supply assurance by the company warehouse A software that is provided by the company and it is compulsory that each invoicing of Leppon products go through data punching and syncing the daily sales with main server. A Leppon Branded van for each distribution. Uniform for Sales Team.
- Thank You