Italy Youth to Business Forum 2014
Embed Size (px)
Youth to Business Forum is an event that takes place in multiple locations around the world, bringing top young leaders together with business leaders, thought leaders, and experts for a conversation around pressing global issues with the aim to generate new, but most importantly, actionable ideas to that will impact the world and its future. This is the presentation I used for the Youth to Business Forum that took place in on 16th of May 2014, at the Bocconi University of Milano.
Transcript of Italy Youth to Business Forum 2014
- italy youth to business forum 2014 16th may 2014
- Margherita Pagani meg_pag email@example.com
- 1. who are you?
- a creative.
- New technology + social impact
- A A technology that brings us together.
- to make the difference for what we think matters.
- but first
- When you dont know where youre going, look where you come from.
- apathy debunker
- quite an hybrid. fine arts academy - brera
- quite an hybrid. fine arts academy - brera erasmus - bilbao
- quite an hybrid. fine arts academy - brera volleyball erasmus - bilbao
- quite an hybrid. fine arts academy - brera art, sociology and psychologyvolleyball erasmus - bilbao
- quite an hybrid. fine arts academy - brera 2011 graduation volleyball art, sociology and psychology erasmus - bilbao
- what now?
- moving randomly is not evolving
- vs tough one.
- spring 2012 1. 2. 3.
- spring 2012 1. stop kony 2012 2. 3.
- 5th march 2012
- spring 2012 1. stop kony 2012 2. macao 3.
- 5th May 2012
- spring 2012 1. stop kony 2012 2. macao 3. the dream job
- 5th july 2012 official photographer location: tenerife.
- and my answer has been
- I have something to do in Italy.
- excuse me, what? (seriously?)
- 2. what do you do?
- A modern mobile phone has more processing power than the Apollo 11 computer that placed two astronauts on the moon back in 1969.
- too much... noise.
- this is not how innovation happens.
- ideas resources
- ideas resources
- Profit Profit Public Administration Private Citizens ! People. Non-
- Launch Highlight Develop Describe
- Tenders Crowdfunding CSR P2P Space Sharing Skill Sharing
- gather around what you care about. make it grow through sharing.
- Its creation of the perfect environment for each idea to grow.
- Together Everyone Achieves More.
- Product development:! ! Prototype (open beta)
- spring 2014: ! Call to Action for testers. ! ( firstname.lastname@example.org )
- csr - partnership - subsidies grants - tenders - micro-finance venture philantropy ! sustainability for: ! social impact social innovation social change
- thats a lot of need of change
- technology can make this work.
- couldnt you just become a lawyer, or something?
- 3. choices and future
- What are you going to do?
- Who are you going to be?
- Creation of value Success
- (what is creation of value and what is success?)
- Justice sustainability social responsibility trustworthiness Current system: failed.
- It scares.
- We cant defeat the existing system. We must build a better one instead.
- Its a matter of starfishes.
- what moves you?
- Viktor Frankl. KNOW WHERE YOU ARE
- Viktor Frankl. AIM TO EVOLVE
- Viktor Frankl. BUT POINT much further than WHERE YOU AIM TO GET
- Viktor Frankl. BECAUSE LIFE HAPPENS
- Viktor Frankl. POINT TO WHAT INSPIRES YOU
- Viktor Frankl.
- and youll end up where you really wanted to.
- what moves you?
- thank you! meg_pag email@example.com Italy Youth to Business Forum 2014