Instagram 101 for Business
Embed Size (px)
More and more, it seems that companies default to having a Facebook and Twitter account and then make the choice for a third among Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Instagram. For those who use Instagram in their personal lives, adding Instagram to the business mix is becoming an easier and easier decision. So the next question becomes: How do you thrive with Instagram for business?
Transcript of Instagram 101 for Business
- Instagram 101 for Business
- Are you on Instagram?
- 200 million people are
- What does successful Instagram marketing look like?
- likes and comments 37 per post per 1,000 followers
- Your followers x 0.037 37 likes/comments per post for 1,000 followers Benchmark = engagement/post 19 likes/comments for 500 followers 185 likes/comments for 5,000 followers
- Best time to post
- Best hashtags to use
- How many hashtags to use
- The Golden Rule 5 hashtags
- or ... 30 hashtags?
- : bit.ly/instagram mktg
- Much more: bit.ly/instagrammktg Sources: Techcrunch, Track Maven, SumAll, Dan Zarrella, Max Woolf