ICI Company's profile
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of ICI Company's profile
ML SurveyorsCompany Profile
ML Surveyors Sdn. Bhd. started in 1998, and has grown and de-veloped under the direction of the founder/Managing Director,Melvin Lim Wei Jien, to become established and recognised com-pany in all sectors ot the construction industry. It is a medium sizecompany where all senior Quantity Surveyors in the practice aremembers of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS), witha vast array of knowledge in all area of the construction beusi-ness. Priding itself on its friendly, professional atmosphere, vibrantand competent staff, there is a team structure in place, whichworks to efficiently manage the Pracetice workload.
Staffs meet on a weekly basis and all projects are fully monitoredand schedules through their design and delivery process. There isa wide variety of expertise inhouse including conservation, refur-bishment, sustainbility, building standards and codes, health andsafety etc.
The practice has a policy of employing only fully qualified profes-sional staff who work to achieve the high and exacting standardsdemanded by the practice, the client and construction regulants.
Company’s andFinancial Information
1. Company’s Name: ML Surveyors Sdn. Bhd.2. Telephone Number: +603 7789 63523. Fax Number: +603 8901 9905
4. E-mail address: melvin.li[email protected]. Company’s address: No.1, Jalan Merdeka,Taman
Bahagia 47800, Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan,Malaysia.
6. Website: www.mlsurveyors.com.my7. Banking Details:
a) Bank: Maybankb) Branch: Taman Tunc) Account Number: 092038572012d) Account Manager: Johnson Chua
Financial Information1. Turnover: RM 8, 790, 0002. Gross Profit: RM 5, 530, 0003. Nett Profit: RM 3, 200, 000
Vision StatementThe leading and the best Quantity Surveyor company in Asia.
Mission StatementOur mission is to provide a first class quantity surveying andproject management service to our client, assisting to maxi-mize their potential and stimulate their growth, by ensuringmaximum value for money on their projects.
ValuesLeadership : The courage to shape a better futureIntergrity : Be realAccountability : If it is to be, it’s up to usPassion : Commited in heart and mind
Business goals and objectivesTo be a public listed company in 2 years time and to buildthe tallest building in Malaysia.
Business StrategyTarget to work together with one of the leading propertycompanies in Asia.
Business ConceptWe partner with the best construcition industry companies and togetherwe transform empty lands and lanscapes from bridges to expressway,from MRT/LRT stations to modern buildings/monuments.
Business CompetitivenessIt is a very competitive business to do as we are not only in the construc-tion industry, but in the same time it is also east to get projects as every-where in the world needs a built environment. Let’s not forget big com-panies like Gamuda are also in the construction industry firm and doingvery well and successful.
ServicesMaking sure our customer/clients get the best. We also will be workingwith architects, landscape architects, project manager, interior design-ers, engineers to buil the best building and bridges for our customers.
Service PledgeOur customers/clients are important to us and we aim to provide highquality services, exceed customers expectations and delight our custom-ers. We will treat you as individuals, listen carefully to you, be sensitive toyour needs, and take ownership of problems so that you can be confi-dent that someone is dealing with your issues.
4. Construction Manager: - Richard Ooi- Bachelors in Construction Management- 19 years experience
5. Finace & Accounting: - Johnson Chua- Bachelors in Accounting & Finance- 18 years experience
1. Managing Director:
3. SeniorQuantity Surveyor:
- Melvin Lim Wei Jien-Bachelors in Quantity Surveying (Hons)- 27 years experience- Christine Wong- Bachelors degree in Business Adminstration- 12 years experience
- Nicholas Sang- Bachelors in Quantity Surveying (Hons)- 23 years experience
Current customers and projects1. Building MRT in Subang Jaya area2. Building JellyBean appartment3. Building a playgroud/park at Bandar Utama 34. Building another government building in Putrajaya5. Building residens 1236. Building gazebo’s at USJ 7’s empty land.
CompletedProjects1. Shah Alam’s expressway2. One Utama Shopping Complex3. Kuala Lumpur Convection
Centre (KLCC)4. USJ 8 & USJ 95. Penang bridge6. KLCC’s public park7. PJS 78, Pelangi Utama9. Zouk Club
1) 2012 - Top 20 best quantity surveyor’s company in Malaysia
2) 2011 - The leading company in Selangor that involves incostruction industry
3) 2008 - The top most profitable company in Selangor
4) 2008 - The most improved quantity surveying company inAsia Pacific
5) 2006 - The most innovative quantity surveyor’s company inMalaysia
6) 2005 - The most improved quantity surveying company inMalaysia